Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

yep. square up dawg.

Attachments

• 2F403F7B-829C-4ACA-9158-CC0AD6052047.png
    2F403F7B-829C-4ACA-9158-CC0AD6052047.png
    758.3 KB · Views: 22
A75ABADA-E1D0-44E4-8CC6-C05BDEAB264A.jpeg
Was able to get my pair from kith Brooklyn. Good thing my size was still there so I didn’t have to deal with BS and go back another day
I know i said they were overpriced ref shoes.
I was wrong.
These gonna get beat
DjJWy8tUwAAabig.jpg

IMG_6453.jpg
Just picked up from darkside.
43BCC0BE-8D53-4942-8A82-FFA7EB56740A.jpeg

Daaaaaaaaaamn. Was hoping these could've been my first pair of OW for retail. Hopefully Sivas pulls through for me.

I am definitely gonna remember to enter Darkside for the white pairs. I still can't believe I forgot about them for this drop :frown:

I strained my achilles playing ball last night so pick up at empty gallery was a bit of a struggle. Hour wait but I didn't get caught in the rain fortunately. Won a black pair. Guy behind me wanted black but he got white. It was humid AF today in NY so everyone was sweating. Dunno how that guard wore a full suit with a vest under. I was sweating in a shirt and joggers

Anyways I'm super happy. Which pair do y'all like more? Asian employee was wearing the whites. Reminded me of blue tint Yeezy v2s bevayse the translucent cage has a blue tint. I prefer the black after seeimg both in person

Last edited:
I strained my achilles playing ball last night so pick up at empty gallery was a bit of a struggle. Hour wait but I didn't get caught in the rain fortunately. Won a black pair. Guy behind me wanted black but he got white. It was humid AF today in NY so everyone was sweating. Dunno how that guard wore a full suit with a vest under. I was sweating in a shirt and joggers

Anyways I'm super happy. Which pair do y'all like more? Asian girl was wearing the whites. Reminded me of blue tint Yeezy v2s bevayse the translucent cage has a blue tint. I prefer the black after seeimg both in person
Black all the way

Anyways I'm super happy. Which pair do y'all like more? Asian girl was wearing the whites. Reminded me of blue tint Yeezy v2s bevayse the translucent cage has a blue tint. I prefer the black after seeimg both in person

Legitimately only entering raffles for the white pair for myself and a friend (half sites for me and other for him) but if I hit my size on the whites I'm trading for this week's release. They're both nice but I personally can't rock shoes that have that much white unless they're cheap. Plus, the cream hit and orange look incredible on black. To me, the hyperdunks would be the best looking white shoes in the OW/Nike collection so far.

Oh also empty ****ed my box a little bit but not too much. My friend's pair from SNKR pass was TRASHED tho. That ish looked like it was in a boxing match.

Legitimately only entering raffles for the white pair for myself and a friend (half sites for me and other for him) but if I hit my size on the whites I'm trading for this week's release. They're both nice but I personally can't rock shoes that have that much white unless they're cheap. Plus, the cream hit and orange look incredible on black. To me, the hyperdunks would be the best looking white shoes in the OW/Nike collection so far.
I've been having trouble keeping white shoes in NY clean. I don't like worrying about if my shoes will get trashed so I definitely prefer the blacks. Gotta worry about dirty puddles, food stains, people stepping on feet in subways. Not fun. Had like 4 people just today step on my toes.

Back
Top Bottom