Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Can someone who actually knows what they’re talking about please explain the mechanics behind LEO? Also, proof that it works that way?

Can someone who actually knows what they’re talking about please explain the mechanics behind LEO? Also, proof that it works that way?
I don't think anyone outside Nike has a diverse sample big and quantified enough to prove that it works the way we suspect it does.

I’m gonna use my blue laces from the vapor maxes lol
Post pics with blue laces! Are the lengths the same?
lace style not the same. I’d get some after market blue laces for the white pair
are you sure? Theyre both oval laces unless you mean different lengths

The white pair is likely to come with blue oval laces based on the early press pics (although most ppl have kept the white laces in for cleaner look) The black pair came with orange

Post pics with blue laces! Are the lengths the same?

are you sure? Theyre both oval laces unless you mean different lengths

The white pair is likely to come with blue oval laces based on the early press pics (although most ppl have kept the white laces in for cleaner look) The black pair came with orange

Both black and white prestos come with orange laces.

Just checking into the thread but thankfully was able to cop off Nike today. Got the Twitter notification and was right on the SNKRS app, for once it was smooth for me. Big congrats to all those that ate today! Still in shock! Glad the shock dropped happened.

Did yours ship out yet?

:angry:

Need to secure another pair for my bro. Have one already. Won via local raffle. Paid $20 for entry. :nthat:

Paid raffles are the way to go in my opinion. Means less entries. Only problem is if you're dealing with shady shops that backdoor items and take your money.

Back
Top Bottom