Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

“No stock is loaded on Nike, it will be a shock drop next week.”

Take it with a grain of salt, but the person who told me that copped 8 pairs of the black prestos

8!? Every time I wonder why I don't win a raffle or can't spot a shock drop within the first 10 seconds I just need to remember that people like this exist to console myself.

This person Onus on twitter is apart of a Discord that knew when drop would be and a site that apparently had them early.

This person Onus on twitter is apart of a Discord that knew when drop would be and a site that apparently had them early.
My thing is that these mf’s with all this discord this discord that **** ain’t nothing but old *** fired Nike employees that still know how to access ish and charge stooopid *** prices to cooopp early links & what the **** ever else! Nike is a ****ing joke SNKRS is trash and you got mf’s claiming 8 pairs dam lames .. yea I’m piss so ****ing what! No I’m not buying no lames *** bot & no I’m not giving you lames mf’s xtra money(resellers) hope y’all ****ing choke on y’all on saliva.. or the feds bust y’all lame ***! :angry:

My thing is that these mf’s with all this discord this discord that **** ain’t nothing but old *** fired Nike employees that still know how to access ish and charge stooopid *** prices to cooopp early links & what the **** ever else! Nike is a ****ing joke SNKRS is trash and you got mf’s claiming 8 pairs dam lames .. yea I’m piss so ****ing what! No I’m not buying no lames *** bot & no I’m not giving you lames mf’s xtra money(resellers) hope y’all ****ing choke on y’all on saliva.. or the feds bust y’all lame ***! :angry:

Tell us how you really feel.

Damn...lol. I understand the frustration but don’t pop a blood vessel.

sold my pair of Cactus jacks and a MJ supreme hoodie....now time to cop dem black prestos off stockx.......still waiting for it to go under 700 but if it doesnt by tonight I think im going to just pull the trigger. Aint crying off 20 something doll hairs.

Back
Top Bottom