Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Just throwing this out here - if you are buying sneakers using a payment plan or incurring credit card debt you need to reevaluate your priorities. To each his own I guess...

I agree but I imagine that teenagers finance shoes sometimes because they don’t want to see all that money out of their accounts all at once

Just throwing this out here - if you are buying sneakers using a payment plan or incurring credit card debt you need to reevaluate your priorities. To each his own I guess...
Agreed. However, if you’re going to pay the same on StockX w interest as you would on Goat without, then you might get a better return on your money elsewhere spreading it out over 12 months. The interest on 700 or whatever is pretty insignificant.

You sure solelinks dropped a different link

The most important part is the product id: 3625319
If you knew the product id, you get the early link, this also apply to Mr.porter
Switch product id and then it will lead you to different product page

Actually, they only had 30 pairs of black prestos on the site. When solelinks posted the link, he ruined it for everyone because their servers got flooded. Over 40k people trying to checkout and none got through. They ended up keeping those 30 pairs and will be surprise releasing them publicly at the Montreal store.

If the link gets out for the whites and the checkout crashes, expect the same thing.

Not entirely true. I knew someone that checked out and received there black paid from ssense.

Going into debt at an early age is not a good idea...
Well, if you're a kid with a job at shoprite and you really want a pair of shoes, I could see why they would go this route. I guess it depends on how responsible the kid can be.

Well, if you're a kid with a job at shoprite and you really want a pair of shoes, I could see why they would go this route. I guess it depends on how responsible the kid can be.

This. The interest is very small so this could be a good way to learn how to make payments, etc.

Ive done it on shoes that were over a stack, 3 months at 300+ made me realize how dumb it was to even spend that much on kicks. :lol:

This. The interest is very small so this could be a good way to learn how to make payments, etc.

Ive done it on shoes that were over a stack, 3 months at 300+ made me realize how dumb it was to even spend that much on kicks. :lol:

Good point. It could be a learning experience for them lol.

Agreed. However, if you’re going to pay the same on StockX w interest as you would on Goat without, then you might get a better return on your money elsewhere spreading it out over 12 months. The interest on 700 or whatever is pretty insignificant.
Neither offer interest free financing. Both offer the same financing.

Back
Top Bottom