Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Frenzy is still "workin' on it" with my order... idk if that means anything, probably just an auto L like always.

mine still working on it...
anyone got the "Nothing to See Here" popup on Frenzy when they clicked on the release?

seriously, I'm cool on buying Sheeple, I mean Apple products..

So I guess that's that. I can now know it's not gonna happen other than resale, weak!
I own Mac computers so for me it isn't an Apple vs. Android line drawn in the sand. I just prefer the Android phone over Apple. Some of the jock riding in here over the Apple phone is laughable. Seems bots beat out both formats so if it's about coppin'...I don't see one having an advantage over the other unless it's in reference to an app like Frenzy...but the L's are still plentiful regardless of what brand you pledge allegiance to.

From my experience GOAT’s customer service is better is slightly better but I haven’t always thought that way. I used to prefer Stock X because GOAT often would take days to answer. During the past few months though I have preferred GOAT’s customer service. They have answered any questions within an hour of me asking and have gotten a supervisor by the end of the day if they can’t answer. Stock X may respond quicker but they give these really annoying scripted responses that usually don’t answer my question. I always have to ask again to actually get my question answered and then they give an actual response rather than the scripted response.

It’s probably just toss up as far as customer service goes and just depends on what’s going on that day.

What email are you using, because I’m a day away from posting on reddit. This **** shouldn’t be happening to me.

Back
Top Bottom