Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Feels good, I got lucky with snkrs reserve with the Columbia 1s, this is only my 2nd off white W, juiced af!...still not goin straight to feet tho :smokin

Anyone know if the white Prestos will yellow (specifically the tongue) like Chicago AJ1s?

25, 60, 90+ entries :rofl:

I’m over here crossing my fingers with 2-3 entries :rofl::rofl::rofl:
I mean we prob got NTers that hit off 1 every release

I aint get any wins today if **** went out :smh:

already annoying its a draw tm, that's an automatic L. I don't even want these, my brother wants the black ones and he gets married next week. screw OW and Nike

Holding out hope :lol:

Really wish there was a good local store here in VA that actually carries good releases but **** it

If I win concepts yall boys in NY can have ha wont be able to pick up since im flying back to the bay tomorrow.

luck over quantity

Defintely. When i do raffles with multiple people im always the one that win. But who knows if i keep doing im sure it will prove that the more raffles you enter the more chances you have to win a pair. We’ll see though so far im 1 for 2 when i enter over a hundred raffles. What raffles still havent announced the winners yet?

1 entry. 1 win lol

And I ain’t even picking it up cause I just saw the email late.

Some of you really put in 50-100 raffles?!

Yeah dude. I wanted a pair of the all hallows bad man. But when you see 100000 entries whats 4 entries? Might as well be one that way you get on with your life once you see you took an l.

Back
Top Bottom