Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Hey guys,
If i strike out on the 97 Menta I'm 100% paying resell. I've never paid over $500 for a pair of sneakers. Can somebody make me feel better about spending that much $$$ on sneakers haha. Closest was $450 for the Atmos Elephant Print Air Max 1 and I'm expecting to pay like 7 or 8 on the 97s.
first time paying 500 resale was on the wotherspoons
i don't regret it

2E343FB9-3532-4225-8E8E-6D7D92BC2580.jpeg
The other day.

Hey guys,
If i strike out on the 97 Menta I'm 100% paying resell. I've never paid over $500 for a pair of sneakers. Can somebody make me feel better about spending that much $$$ on sneakers haha. Closest was $450 for the Atmos Elephant Print Air Max 1 and I'm expecting to pay like 7 or 8 on the 97s.

Well your Atmos AM1 is worth $600+ now probably. So your potential profits go towards the Mentas. Just don't think about it too much.

I know these aren’t out yet but do these look legit

Attachments

• 0CF4C59E-A1D4-4E10-A01E-0809E439BFDD.jpeg
    0CF4C59E-A1D4-4E10-A01E-0809E439BFDD.jpeg
    332.6 KB · Views: 43
:pimp::pimp:
Not feeling the volts, or loud colors at all. I will try to go for those pink Zoom Fly's for my wife, but we both agreed, the black Zoom Fly's are the best looking.

Can't believe I got her into sneakers, especially Off White's lol...
You done mest up the churches money :rofl:nah man just messing around that’s a good thing y’all both can stunt

Yup...the good old snap them on feet to flex on IG then flip em. Move on to the next shoe and repeat. Everyone is an IG flexer now a days, do people even keep their shoes anymore? lol.

Youre only doing it right if you get paid and get lots of free product.

Its not such a negative thing as people make it seem.

sold the size 12 in the AHE...got my 11 from StockX. Looks like someone stunted on IG with the other laces. No biggie tho.

I am never the one to defend Stock X, but the white Prestos I hit on the draw came to me with the extra lace set unraveled.

my blazers came straight from undefeated with the spare laces loose and the zip tie not even attached. Also got the black prestos from kith with laces undone as well.

I am never the one to defend Stock X, but the white Prestos I hit on the draw came to me with the extra lace set unraveled.

Yeah, it is really common with the OW's. When it happens to me I assume the original owner did it or it is part of the auth process. Maybe they measure the length?? Easy to roll them back up the way they came. If laces are undone or even if original buyer tries shoes on, StockX still considers them DS.

Back
Top Bottom