Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

Yeah, I haven't seen a full list of stockists yet, they just seem to be popping up here and there with raffles and what not. Wondering if Kith will be getting these.

Talked to a buddy at Social Status/APB/A Ma Maniere and he said the sku didn't show in their system at all.

I haven't seen any U.S. boutiques announce anything so that leads me to believe that all U.S. stock is going to Nikecraft.com

IMG_5889.PNG

https://www.nakedcph.com/nike-sportswear-tom-sachs-x-nike-mars-yard-2-0-aa2261-100/p/5396

Naked is gonna be a nightmare trying to cop on they're releasing Mars Yards and Clots at the same time tomorrow

Yeah, their store is geared toward women, so they have smaller sizes for releases. I think the biggest size they usually get is a women's US 10
Looks like the biggest size is US8.5 for the Tom Sachs' at Naked, so that's like a men US7 if they're basing it off of women sizes. Guess I'm not gonna bother going for it from them.

Whoever wants i posted the nike+ verification for free on my twitter.. Get to it before provider gets banned.

Whoever wants i posted the nike+ verification for free on my twitter.. Get to it before provider gets banned.

thanks man, i tried your script out last night and it worked really well. i didn't really understand how the pricing works on the SMS site. i put in $5 and got around 34 accounts made, so a little less than 15 cents per.

Never saw them up on Launches. In all honesty I thing END is doing away with Launches since the RTT wasn't on them and now these

Back
Top Bottom