Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

thats insanely fast... Anyone copped anything from the DSM E-FLASH before?
Do you need to fill in manually on the payment, address, etc page? (Or just login normally on the e-shop?)

Screenshot_2017-07-27-06-22-40.png

Thought Id finally confirm my account. This release is disgusting.

Apparently the site was backdoored. ****ed the whole release over.

Also what happened with the Mr. Porter EU drop?
so youre telling me all the stock for nikecraft.com got backdoored and instead of cancelling it they are just going to produce more? grow some balls nike jesus ****

so youre telling me all the stock for nikecraft.com got backdoored and instead of cancelling it they are just going to produce more? grow some balls nike jesus ****

Thats just the assumption. A couple of people managed to catch the page before they deleted it and indeed the status changed to sold out at launch. So idk if they will expand or their just covering their asses.

I wouldn't believe anything those Rep tell you thur Nike Chat

Chat with 3 diff reps and you'll get 3 diff answers

i think they're talking about the EU snkrs release, they made the nikecraft quiz US only. i'm wondering why they made us sign in for the quiz

Last edited:
Yea it was just the eu release through nikelab. Dont know if they'll go through with whatever the nikecraft release will be. All i know is i have 3 real chances left with these. And sadly nikecraft is still at the top of my list. When did it get so hard just to release a sneaker? Thats usually the easy part.

Back
Top Bottom