Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

If you’re referring to this

It was his shoe that he was wearing and then put on the shelves at Kith nyc. There’s no restock.

If I were to cop a pair using stadium goods monthly system, assuming I pay it off on time, is it worth the higher price tag?

Just can’t justify myself dropping 1K+ In a single purchase

If I were to cop a pair using stadium goods monthly system, assuming I pay it off on time, is it worth the higher price tag?

Just can’t justify myself dropping 1K+ In a single purchase
Don't finance shoes haha. That's worst than dropping $1k in one purchase if you're not stable financially yet. At the end they're just shoes.

2FE9B7C8-A18B-4105-95B6-26DFF52677D1.jpeg

sick little custom baby Mars Yard x Tom Sachs 2.0 pic via sarahhoov IG

I would buy for my son

so my cousin caught a pair for 550, still not sure about these though. they look off to me for some reason, what do yall think?

Attachments

• IMG_5484.jpeg
    IMG_5484.jpeg
    330.5 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_5485.jpeg
    IMG_5485.jpeg
    285.3 KB · Views: 48
so my cousin caught a pair for 550, still not sure about these though. they look off to me for some reason, what do yall think?

Either or a really, really good fake or you're straight. That box has writing on the lip inside the box which I believe makes it from the governor's island pre release. Did it come w the book, extra insoles etc? Is there a random brown paper bag inside it w mars yard tom Sachs logo?

those look legit from those two shots but you'd need to get more for us to look at to be sure.

jjlincoln15 jjlincoln15 pairs from gov island came with duct tape pull tabs on the lid, so I've never seen that writing on the box.

WIN_20171206_09_12_09_Pro.jpg

WIN_20171206_09_12_26_Pro.jpg

those look legit from those two shots but you'd need to get more for us to look at to be sure.

jjlincoln15 jjlincoln15 pairs from gov island came with duct tape pull tabs on the lid, so I've never seen that writing on the box.

WIN_20171206_09_12_09_Pro.jpg

WIN_20171206_09_12_26_Pro.jpg

I recall the duct tape. I also believe DSM was writing random messages on the boxes as well. For the writing on the lip maybe I saw it on a european release. I can't remember. OG poster can confirm if his is a europe box if there is no MSRP tag on the outside.

I know I got my box direct from Nike when that drop happened and the early link came out courtesy of FullMax97 FullMax97 and I hesitated on grabbing a second par through my girls account but blessed to have 1. Even better was after I sent the link to ebates for my purchase got a $20 rebate because of 10% cash back so Mars Yards for $180 :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom