Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

urn0tlike urn0tlike , I didn’t think kohl’s would carry that big but I see them in the image I posted above. There’s a YouTube video with the store list.

Still need a men’s 9
Cant tell if PORTER has men’s or women’s size listed

We got the last drop here in Billings, MT Kohl's. I'd assume it'd be the same for this drop. Call your friends in Montana and see if they can swing by.

Kohls still hasn’t posted which of their stores are carrying these…

List is up now
No southern states :smh:

list.JPG

These are absolutely tts for me. And even at tts they’re a tad snug in the toebox, but I can’t go half size up or I’d have heel slip. But half size down? My toes would be dying. Don’t know how y’all do it.

I’m a 12.5 and went with my normal 12.5. TTS for me. Couldn’t see myself going up.

Tried 12. But the steel toe in the toe box makes it unbearable honestly.

But yeah if you’re afraid of tying your shoes then go down

I’m a 12.5 and went with my normal 12.5. TTS for me. Couldn’t see myself going up.

Tried 12. But the steel toe in the toe box makes it unbearable honestly.

But yeah if you’re afraid of tying your shoes then go down
Naw boss, true 13, this is a “woman’s” shoes and has less padding, 12.5 works perfect, a 13 would be way too big and sloppy looking, and when you wear them guess what, they stretch a bit and open up a bit.

I have the studio colorway in TTS and half size down and TTS definitely was the way to go for me. But if you're one of those people that wear laces super loose and not even tied at all, I can understand why yall would say half size down.

The 12.5 and 13 dilemma gets me everytime, haha. I usually just have to guess on newer shoes I can't get for retail.

I'm a 12.5 in Jordans and Dunk lows but a 13 in SB Dunks and other Nikes (runners, trainers, etc.). Y'all know of other shoes with a similar fit to these?

The 12.5 and 13 dilemma gets me everytime, haha. I usually just have to guess on newer shoes I can't get for retail.

I'm a 12.5 in Jordans and Dunk lows but a 13 in SB Dunks and other Nikes (runners, trainers, etc.). Y'all know of other shoes with a similar fit to these?

Go for your snug size, they break in nicely.

Back
Top Bottom