Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

Came in today and certainly should have went TTS. They would’ve been perfect. Anyways, 11.5 in men for sale if anyone needs.

Attachments

• 72C1B9FE-949E-4763-94EF-16B272DFB35F.jpeg
    72C1B9FE-949E-4763-94EF-16B272DFB35F.jpeg
    391.8 KB · Views: 828
  • 935C79C2-95D2-4D6F-B3A0-F1B71BCE52D4.jpeg
    935C79C2-95D2-4D6F-B3A0-F1B71BCE52D4.jpeg
    326.5 KB · Views: 1,290
my silly *** watched one YouTube video like 3 minutes before they released on SNKRS and the chick said go up .5 a size lol. I never owned a pair before

Wow!

I went have size up because an 11 wasn't available on the SNKRS when the yellow pair was released.

And like you found out, they're too big. :angry:

For me, I’ve learned to watch certain YouTubers and learn how shoes fit their feet and how that relates to me. For me, SeanGo is a closest match. Seth Fowler I think has a pretty narrow foot and I often disagree with his advice.

Half down is the move unless one has wide feet.

The ankle does not lock well and you gotta use up and lace up all the way.

Normally a 13 in Nike and been wearing 12.5 sulfur. Toes are fine. They’re actually a little roomy throughout the foot and collar
I think you could size down 3 sizes and they would be roomy through out the foot and collar. Shoe just has a crappy fit.

But length wise! TTS is the move. If the toe was more forgiving I could swing a half size down (yea I tried both for people wondering)

Here’s the thing - will your toes FIT in .5 down? Yes. Can you move them at all? Likely not. So if you want to stretch your toes at all, go tts.

Half size down not the move if you like your toes

I like mine and i halfed down for which i'm glad i did.
There is still wiggle room and the break in after the 2/3rd wear.
If i've got with my usual nike size i would have heel slippage which is annoying.

Anyone’s Nike status shows Preparing shipment, but the shoes already shipped? I just got them in today and Nike status hasn’t changed.

Maybe you got a unexpected double-up on the way :lol: . My pair got pushed to Friday for delivery >D

AF1 sizing is what I recommend for the GPS for sure…It’s what I went with for the studio pair but all these posts saying these run small had me second guessing the brown pair…Just got my pair in and it’s exactly the same size luckily…

1st release is still the best IMO. Havent worn my yellows yet & passed on the brown pair. WOuld like a pair but haven't gone through the OG pair(s) yet.

Back
Top Bottom