Nike x UNDFTD “Bring Back” Pack

How so people always say simple colors are better instead of them outrageous color combos. Only thing that throws me off is the shape I hate the way they changed the shape of dunks.
Because simple colorways like this don't deserve the definitive markup these will have because of the UNDFTD symbol on the heel

I'd rather have the dunks but for right now this is an easy pass. & someone said it earlier, since it's an UNDFTD collab some people are in it for the hype.

I love gum soles and white uppers. If I can get a pair I'm in for 1 of each, but that's if I can get a pair.

I've seen a few other places I've shopped at send out emails that they're going to have them this weekend. Gonna try my luck with one of them in hopes that I can snag a pair.

Dang i want those dunks i still remeber the first release.. "Samples" any news in socal that is not undftd

I'm hoping ballistics that'd be nuts. So far it's UNDFTD stores. Maybe proper LBC. But with 5 UNDFTD stores getting em, online and other boutiques across the country and with the all the other drops hopefully these will be an easy cop.

Last edited:
It really is a different time.
If this was 8/9 years ago, this thread would be 20 pages by now.
Hopefully get lucky with an online drop.
Undftd hinted at other releases down the line.
glasses.gif
This..... But more like 80 pages....

They're available now online at End... but no 1/2 sizes =(.  I copped a US 10 Hyperdunk... hope I can trade for a 9.5 or somethin.  Check it out, but it seems that it might've already sold out

Wish I would have seen that they were on End earlier.

Despite this thread being so small, I still expect them to be near impossible to pick up online.  I would love to be able to get a pair of the Dunks.  Does anyone know what time these will go on Undftd's site? 9am? ET? PT?

Last edited:
Wish I would have seen that they were on End earlier.

Despite this thread being so small, I still expect them to be near impossible to pick up online.  I would love to be able to get a pair of the Dunks.  Does anyone know what time these will go on Undftd's site? 9am? ET? PT?
UNDFTD isn't releasing the exact time it'll go on the online shop due to traffic...  Seriously no more than 5 minutes after i got my confirmation email from End they sold out.  I think you need to be on top of it if you wanna grab a pair.

Back
Top Bottom