Nike Zoom Flight 95 detail pics: buying/trading/selling = BANNED

^
laugh.gif

You should just set up a new acct. (one NOT flagged) then try calling again.
laugh.gif

Came back from lunch to find my two pairs waiting for me in my cubicle.

These are as good as advertised; good job, Nike (for once).

eastbay employees, i know you are reading this. i hope you burn in hell and become the devil's %#%**, getting rammed, while hes wearing a discounted pairof flight 95's
devil.gif

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Came back from lunch to find my two pairs waiting for me in my cubicle.

These are as good as advertised; good job, Nike (for once).
For some reason, when I read that, I became angry cuz I don't have mine yet
ohwell.gif

Finally got them. I called last night and asked about the discount code. The lady put me on hold because it wasn't working. She came back and said that shegot it to work (I'm guessing she went to speak to her supervisor). Glad I got my pair, can't wait for it to arrive.

im surprised you guys arent getting no love. the lady didnt hesitate with mine. I guess its just the rep that you get. atleast we dont have to go out and getthem regardless what price we get.

dayum, these are my grails...i need to upgrade my beat OG pair ASAP.

but if these are available on Eastbay by phone, why aren't they on the website??

Yep just ordered them as well from eastbay. My grails x 2. SWEET!!! Used the discount code. 20% off. Same thing as some others. Put me on hold then yes sir !!
$220 (3-5)day shipped for 2 pair. Thank you fellow NTrs!!! Althought i had to call em back and correct the spelling of my last name as somehow they dontunderstand some of the Australian accent! SORTED!

got mine. 2 pairs shipped for 216.98. Rep was cool with me, but bastard forgot to ask me for upgraded shipping. oh well, at least i got my discounted pairs

I just called Eastbay and got the Dikembe Mutombo finger shake when asking about the discount code

Originally Posted by MJRM2384

I just called Eastbay and got the Dikembe Mutombo finger shake when asking about the discount code
hmmm..... interesting.... are you a minority? maybe these folks at eastbay are racists
mad.gif

Kinda on the fence on whether I want to place an order on line or go thru retail stores. I think theres gonna be a market flood on these for some reason. Talked to quit a few stores today and they are getting major shippments on them.

Does anyone know if you can pay through paypal over the phone?? cuz i got money in my paypal account balance and dont wanna charge a credit card

Originally Posted by create24chaos

Kinda on the fence on whether I want to place an order on line or go thru retail stores. I think theres gonna be a market flood on these for some reason. Talked to quit a few stores today and they are getting major shippments on them.
Word. As badly as I want these N-O-W, I've learned my lesson with retro basketball kicks besides J's. Just wait it out, and you WILL be ableto get these with a nice discount. The ZF96s? Sitting on shelves around here--nobody is buyin' those up. Same with the Air Force Max and every other90's basketball shoe. Maybe it all boils down to your location, but around here all I gotta do is be patient.

Im still debating whether to use my 30% employee discount on these at Eastbay OR if I should wait til these hit FTL Inc stores and wait for the next 50% EAsale
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom