Nike Zoom Flight 95 detail pics: buying/trading/selling = BANNED

Glad everyone is getting their pairs. Looks like they'll be plentiful for everyone.

I am with Demon, I am hoping to snag some on the cheap. Maybe not outlet, but I don't see these blowing out the door like I initially did. I thought theAir Force Max last year would be gone in a second....but retailers still are sitting on them (c'mon outlets!)

24zviba.jpg

these are sold out here in dallas very few sizes left. if they sell out here than they will sell everywhere. maybe because its a dallas hood classic.

copped mines during my lunch break at work. these zoom flight 95's means a lot to me because it brings me back during my high school years, when i was abroke as a joke, saving my lunch money for months just to buy a pair of nikes. i was never able to afford them. 13 years later, i finally have them! (no softy)
laugh.gif
they are
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
nike has done a great job on these!

I cant find any stores with these in the Arlington/Ft Worth area

Just got home from work and BOOM mine are at the door.....opened them up and wow are they awesome.......great pickup!

All I can say is wow! The quality is nice and no problem what so ever coppin em. Sac heads, Champs at arden fair mall got a nice size run I copped two10.5's. Thank You Nike for doin these right.

Originally Posted by na penny 89

these are sold out here in dallas very few sizes left. if they sell out here than they will sell everywhere. maybe because its a dallas hood classic.
Since when did Dallas become a median for all retro shoe sales??
eyes.gif

Yo, demonbasketballer(?)

WHere in AZ are you coppin shoes?? Im in Tucson for a semester from Australia and wanted to know where the spots are?? Im in 14's so i wont be cutting youoff!
Also waiting for my 95's to turn up this arvo. Within the hour it should be!!

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Just broke down and paid the 129.99.... Damn I should have pre-ordered these when everybody else did it.
you should have just waited for finishline or when your spots have um so you can get some discount on um... these aint gonna be flying off the shelves no time soon.
Imma a size 15 though. So Eastbay is my best chance. It was torture trying to find my size in the Barkleys.

pimp.gif
Make way..... UPS coming thru!
Copped 2 pairs. Eastbay with the discount! Im a happy boy!

smokin.gif
mustbetheshoe58 wrote:

copped mines during my lunch break at work. these zoom flight 95's means a lot to me because it brings me back during my high school years, when i was a broke as a joke, saving my lunch money for months just to buy a pair of nikes. i was never able to afford them. 13 years later, i finally have them! (no softy)
laugh.gif
they are
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
nike has done a great job on these!
this guy right hurr LoL!
laugh.gif

u da man, u shouddda copped 2 pairs then mane! lol nice pick up! hope to copp miness soon !
smokin.gif

Ok everyone agrees these are sweet retros. (wearing them as i write) So when are the other colourways dropping in the 95's?? OG colours??

billy hoyle has confirmed a white/red color and a brown lifestyle color with no current info on a release date. additionally the white/blue/red colorway aregoing to be released sometime this spring or summer

nowhere in saint louis has them. i'm pretty heated, this is my holy grail by far, and my others are complete beaters. if anyone can help me out i'dgreatly appreciate it.

What the
18f25e97cdf53df748da30ea99f1e0c4c23d96d.gif
. I talked to the dude at my local Champs lastweek and they said they should be getting them in around this time. I called back today and another dude said they weren't getting them at all. And now allthe other Champs locations are sold out of my size
mad.gif
. All the Footlockers around my areadon't get them for another two weeks.
mad.gif

Guess I'm just gunna have to order these online.

Originally Posted by rhcp729

nowhere in saint louis has them. i'm pretty heated,

Same around here, cant find anyone with em. Prolly just gonna have to order em but I didnt wanna pay shipping

Nike Zoom Flight 96 price went down from the original retail price of $119.99 to $99.99...do you guys think it could also happen for the Nike Zoom Flight 95that the price could go down from $129.99 to $109.99?

Back
Top Bottom