Nike Zoom Flight 95 detail pics: buying/trading/selling = BANNED

What make these such a great shoe? Can anyone shed some light? I dont really she these shoes as being worn with jeans, How good are they for an indoorbasketball shoe?

IMHO, the 90's were the best time for nike hoop shoes! both on innovation and design. how many shoes released in the past few years would be considered"iconic"?

Yeah the 90's were probably the glory days.

But there have been some stellar releases since, and looking back 10-15 years from now I'll probably have a lot of fond memories and feel nostalgic lookingat certain kicks.

My favs since then include: Jet Flights, Air Zoom Drives, Ultraflights, 2K3's, 2K5's, VC II's and III's, Lebron II's and IV's,Turbines, Zoom Braves and now Zoom BB Lows. Haha, pretty much anything Nash wears for sure.

Honestly, I look forward to a good retro like the 95's, 96's, Flightposites, etc. just as much, and a lot of times much more than new, anticipatedreleases.

Originally Posted by 200nikesdeep

another non jordan shoe i dont want or need
lol yea

NT fam i think these will be on sale down the road like many other nike retros.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

lol yea

NT fam i think these will be on sale down the road like many other nike retros.
That seems to be the growing trend these day
tired.gif

were these sold on ndc? i found a link that said out of stock, but im not sure if they sold out or if they just never added any sizes yet.

They may drop in price, but I know they are selling out on Eastbay and NDC, and there is only one store in the Greater Fort Worth area (Arlington, mid-cities)that has tehm, so they have been hard to find here. Just saying, if you want these and are waiting on price drop, don't be mad when you pay re-sellerprice. These are the nicest retro Nike has done in awhile. And to above about the Zoom Air, these feel more responsive to me than the AZK1. They really remindme of the Zoom 2K3, really responsive and bouncy firm, not mushy.

That's funny, because I can think of a lot of Jordan retros that came out recently that I wouldn't even consider getting, even on clearance price. All of those wack VIII colorways, Fusions, XV's, etc.
When I first heard about these dropping in 08, I knew I would pick them up. I wanted to pick upthe OG's, but the price was too high for me, so I'm content to pay what I paid for this colorway. I'd love to see a white/red colorway drop, buteven if this is the only cw, I got my pair.

Originally Posted by duke4005

there is only one store in the Greater Fort Worth area (Arlington, mid-cities) that has tehm, so they have been hard to find here.

Yeah man, I live in Ft. Worth and couldn't find these in Arlington, Ft. Worth, Irving or Mid-Cities. I had to order em off of Eastbay. I'msurprised only one store has em. Which mall??

Champs at the Parks has them, along with the 96's (both colors). Just got mine last wed. and played in them at UTA that night, and last night.

citysole.com has these up for $104.99. They are under the "Nike Premium" section. They didn't have my size 13 though.

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

That's funny, because I can think of a lot of Jordan retros that came out recently that I wouldn't even consider getting, even on clearance price. All of those wack VIII colorways, Fusions, XV's, etc.
When I first heard about these dropping in 08, I knew I would pick them up. I wanted to pick up the OG's, but the price was too high for me, so I'm content to pay what I paid for this colorway. I'd love to see a white/red colorway drop, but even if this is the only cw, I got my pair.
agreed, but every1 on NT is intitled 2 an opinion, but i can't see myself only rocking nuffin but JB kix, i used 2 love nuffin but Jordan's butafter the past, wat 2 yrs, alot of JB things have been garbage..... so...

Originally Posted by Fresh iz back

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

When I first heard about these dropping in 08, I knew I would pick them up. I wanted to pick up the OG's, but the price was too high for me, so I'm content to pay what I paid for this colorway. I'd love to see a white/red colorway drop, but even if this is the only cw, I got my pair.
agreed, but every1 on NT is intitled 2 an opinion, but i can't see myself only rocking nuffin but JB kix, i used 2 love nuffin but Jordan's but after the past, wat 2 yrs, alot of JB things have been garbage..... so...
jordan brand is trash compared the accuracy of these og retros and not to mention the quality of these bad boys. if jordan brand could pull this offwith a retro i would be pleased and surprised.

I finally picked up a pair at my local Champ's Sports. I must say that I'm very pleased with this pick-up
pimp.gif

i didnt like these when they were OGs n dont like the retros either... so instant pass... im not gon ruin it for others n state why i dont like em...theyshould retro those other kidd's the 1 thas on the ID site...the OGs had like black n purple on em ?>

^The Zoom Flight V's, which are supposed to release later this year. Don't know which colorways though.

And "im not gon ruin it for others n state why i dont like em", believe me you can state all you want, I don't think it will ruin it for anybody.

Has anyone had any issues with the air sole squeaking?? Played int hem once and shot around a couple and now they are making a heap of squeak!

Back
Top Bottom