Nike Zoom Flight 95 detail pics: buying/trading/selling = BANNED

How are you cats ordering them off of FOOTLOCKER and CHAMPS and all??? are you callin the order in with a product number or SKU???? please help me out here.. THANKS IN ADVANCE

Originally Posted by jedidal

Has anyone had any issues with the air sole squeaking?? Played int hem once and shot around a couple and now they are making a heap of squeak!

The first night I played in mine, they squeaked afterward, even the next day. I wore them all day the next day, and they quit about halfway through.Haven't squeaked again, so it may have been the air unit sliding a bit, IDK. The heel is regular air, so the unit may have been breaking in.

Originally Posted by purpleTc

any other colors going to release besides these?
Great Question... i would love 2 see this in TB colorways or J Kidd MAVS colorway, that would be COOOL
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by Fresh iz back

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

Originally Posted by 200nikesdeep

another non jordan shoe i dont want or need

That's funny, because I can think of a lot of Jordan retros that came out recently that I wouldn't even consider getting, even on clearance price. All of those wack VIII colorways, Fusions, XV's, etc.
When I first heard about these dropping in 08, I knew I would pick them up. I wanted to pick up the OG's, but the price was too high for me, so I'm content to pay what I paid for this colorway. I'd love to see a white/red colorway drop, but even if this is the only cw, I got my pair.
agreed, but every1 on NT is intitled 2 an opinion, but i can't see myself only rocking nuffin but JB kix, i used 2 love nuffin but Jordan's but after the past, wat 2 yrs, alot of JB things have been garbage..... so...
jordan brand is trash compared the accuracy of these og retros and not to mention the quality of these bad boys. if jordan brand could pull this off with a retro i would be pleased and surprised.

Agree'd my man...

Copped my pair today, Def the hottest retro in awhile. I was shocked when my champs had a FSR.

All the pairs I checked out at the mall near me were yellow. The white midsoles had a yellow tint.

Great Question... i would love 2 see this in TB colorways or J Kidd MAVS colorway, that would be COOOL
eek.gif

I can imagine if that colorway is done right would be a good one

takes me back to 5th grade when i had to wait a month to get mine..
n one day at school where me n 4 of my boys were standing in a circle with the carbons on at the same time.

i thought these were for sure gonna stick around. eastbay is sold out of 8.5-12 already! after a few wears thet get a lil loose around the ankles if i buy aother one im gonna see how a half size down feels

theres NONE around in my area, so i'll have to hit up Atlanta this weekend. hopefully i'll find some, if not, then ebay or eastbay
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by duke4005

Originally Posted by jedidal

Has anyone had any issues with the air sole squeaking?? Played int hem once and shot around a couple and now they are making a heap of squeak!

The first night I played in mine, they squeaked afterward, even the next day. I wore them all day the next day, and they quit about halfway through. Haven't squeaked again, so it may have been the air unit sliding a bit, IDK. The heel is regular air, so the unit may have been breaking in.

Cool, Ill give em another run tomorrow and see what the sound like. Played tonight in them so that might make a difference.
Since im normally from Australia. What do you guys do if you have a faulty pair of kicks bought from eastbay? DO you send em back to Eastbay or toNike??
Any help would be appreciated.

there are still plenty around my way.

how long does it usually take for these to go on sale?

copped these just because i wanted them soooooo bad when they 1st came out....everyone in my school had them and i was so mad....i was only 11 years old soneedless to say mom dukes wasnt coppin em for me....but i did get the grant hills the same year i believe....wish i had them even more

How do these feel in ball? My bro said they were kinda clunky.

I want stackhouse filas though. That's my true back in the days non-nike favorite.

Originally Posted by bxs3ven1eight

copped these just because i wanted them soooooo bad when they 1st came out....everyone in my school had them and i was so mad....i was only 11 years old so needless to say mom dukes wasnt coppin em for me....but i did get the grant hills the same year i believe....wish i had them even more
I remember these. Everybody had these in my middle school. Definitely my favorite non nike. Close second to the Kamikaze's.

Back
Top Bottom