Nike Zoom Flight 95 detail pics: buying/trading/selling = BANNED

The Carbons to the left and the QS are Retro...everything else OG...and i'm a dumb %#%....I have the white/navy OG but forgot to put them in the pic... ohwell.
laugh.gif

alright i got you. wow i actually thought the carbons next to the green were retros that were just beat up a lil.

nike did a great job! lol

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

happy.gif
eek.gif
whats the deal with the white/green ones on the new nike box, are those coming our way soon?

Billy Hoyle you are my idol! Damn mate! Thats the best looking set up ive ever seen. ( something to do with loving the shoe! )

I know I saw this info somewhere, but I can't find it anywhere. Are the white/blue/green coming out this summer? Since I bought mine and wore them at thegym, I have had about 5 people ask about that color (I live in D/FW, and Kidd has people bugging right now).

ndc link

sizes 8.5,10.5,11,11.5,12.5,13

30% off
from Feb 28 - Mar 9

online code is 30PCTCA1

comes out to $91 plus tax and shipping. *someone hit me up if a 14 becomes available.

Originally Posted by fLiGhT8

ndc link

30% off
from Feb 28 - Mar 9

online code is 30PCTCA1

comes out to $91 plus tax and shipping. *someone hit me up if a 14 becomes available.

Thanks my man, just ordered a second pair of these, came out to $102 and change shipped. Hopefully these go on sale soon and I can get pairs 3 and 4 foreven less.

ndc link

30% off
from Feb 28 - Mar 9

online code is 30PCTCA1

" It's possible that this product no longer exists or is no longer carried online. We apologize for the inconvenience. However, we've gotthousands of products available, and may have just what you're looking for. Visit the NikeStore homepage to start shopping."

seems like ndc pulled them for whatever reason

ndc link

30% off
from Feb 28 - Mar 9

online code is 30PCTCA1

" It's possible that this product no longer exists or is no longer carried online. We apologize for the inconvenience. However, we've got thousands of products available, and may have just what you're looking for. Visit the NikeStore homepage to start shopping."

seems like ndc pulled them for whatever reason

ok. they are back up on ndc

Back
Top Bottom