Nike Zoom Flight 95 detail pics: buying/trading/selling = BANNED

Originally Posted by edd247

Originally Posted by XXPLOSIVE22

Has anyone's NDC order shipped yet?? Hopefully mine will pull through...I ordered them on Saturday when there were only a few sizes left, now they aren't on the site

Just got mine today.Ordered on Friday morning and they shipped the same day.I never order ground shipping from anywhere because 1) it takes forever 2) you have a chance of your order being canceled (because they process next day and 2 days first, so if they run out of stock, the people who chose ground shipping lose)
Never knew that...SMH @ myself...I originally chose 2 day shipping, but changed it. Guess if it doesn't go through, Shoetrends here I come

I called to confirm my order from ndc. Guy told me theres no need to worry if you placed your order. I dont think they do it with a first processed firstserved type thing. I got my shipping notice earlier, i ordered saturday and used ground shipping and theyll be here thursday. Im in ny if that matters.

I got my shipping confirmation yesterday
pimp.gif

I'm glad I finally secured pair #1....now I can work on #2 and 3 later
smile.gif

B1lly or whoever reads this, my right shoe, back air bag haas developed a NASTY squeaking sound, worse than the XI's did. Any experience on your pairs? Ihave playe dni mine about 10 hours so far, and this started after about hour 4. Will the powder trick work? I'll be d@^%ed if I send them in for a voucher.I will wear the squeaking bubbles.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

I called to confirm my order from ndc. Guy told me theres no need to worry if you placed your order. I dont think they do it with a first processed first served type thing. I got my shipping notice earlier, i ordered saturday and used ground shipping and theyll be here thursday. Im in ny if that matters.
When did you receive your confirmation? Through email or your NDC account? I just checked mine & the status is "In Progress".I'llprobably call Customer Service to see wassup

Seriously, I'm very disappointed in this pair.
I tried on, and the bad thing is: it's hurting my ankle....
The curving ankle support is so hard and won't be soft anytime soon.
It wouldn't hurt if I just stand still. But if I run, especially bent my ankle to the left and right, it hurts.

Well, this pair is beautiful and light in weight. My only complain is the ankle part... Sadly...
If anyone can shed a light on this, please feel free to make a response!
Call me shoe newbie or what, I don't care. I just want to know if anyone here have the same experience. Yes, I wore sport socks.

Out of 10, I'd give 6.

should be getting my pair soon just got the email from nike that it has shipped. ordered them on sat with ground shipping. im guessing everyone will get theirsif they chose ground shipping

the ankle problem might be from lacing em up to high...if you have them laced all the way to the top lace hole they become tighter around the ankle.

I just received this notice from NDC: "Thank you for ordering with nike.com. Unfortunately, we were unable to ship the merchandise by 3/06/2008. We regretany inconvenience this delay may cause you. Your merchandise will ship by 3/12/2008." "To continue with your order, you do not need to do anything atthis time. We do not anticipate any further delays, however, please be aware in the unlikely event that we are unable to ship your merchandise by 3/12/2008,FTC regulations require that your merchandise be automatically canceled." I was feeling pretty good until I read the "FTC" part. I hope my orderdoes not get canceled. To those that got theirs.. congrats.

Got my pair from ndc today. This pair will stay in the box so I can rock my other ones. Nike did a great job on these. Thanks again to FLight8 for posting that30% off code.
Now if I can eventually find these for under 80 bucks, pair #3 will definitely be bought.

Originally Posted by taxtow

For $65 I wear my pair all the time knowing I have a few on reserve.
Any chance your feeling generous and wanna hook me up with 2 sz 11's for that price, plus shipping and some extra cash for you of course??

I got my pair today and they are one of the nicest sneakers I've ever had. Idk wut it is about them, I just really like them a lot. Might have to double upcause I'm gonna be mad when I wear them and the sole gets dirtier and dirtier after every wear. Hopefully I can get a pair for 80 like some people are.Anyone wanna help me out that has that kind of connect???

For years, these were my grails. I wore the white/blue's for about 3 or 4 years straight as a kid, and always had that sense of nostalgia when seeingpictures of these. I couldn't bring myself to drop 200+ for these on the Bay while in college. I got two pairs of carbon's for $90 total, but for somereason, I'm not as fulfilled as I thought I'd be after years of wanting these. Maybe the chase was too easy.

They do look amazing though...

Back
Top Bottom