Nike Zoom Flight 95 detail pics: buying/trading/selling = BANNED

i finally copped my pair of 95s.. i slept on them when they came out.. thought they were gonna sit on shelves for awhile.. had to look around for a size 10

So who has balled in these? (I didn't want to read through all 40+ pages)

I shot around in them first, and noticed they were pretty rough on my lower right ankle, right below the bone that sticks out, but I thought it was becausethey weren't broken in yet.

Then I played in them for about 20 or 30 minutes, and it had cut deep enough to draw blood. This has always been a common problem with me, that area of myankle blistering/getting cut, it's tough to find a shoe that doesn't. This seemed to be worse than normal though.

How are they working for everyone else?

Originally Posted by Jetson2333

So who has balled in these? (I didn't want to read through all 40+ pages)

I shot around in them first, and noticed they were pretty rough on my lower right ankle, right below the bone that sticks out, but I thought it was because they weren't broken in yet.

Then I played in them for about 20 or 30 minutes, and it had cut deep enough to draw blood. This has always been a common problem with me, that area of my ankle blistering/getting cut, it's tough to find a shoe that doesn't. This seemed to be worse than normal though.

How are they working for everyone else?
I've balled in my OGs White/Navys off and on for the past 13 years.
happy.gif

The Retros are a little stiff, so I'd recommend wearing higher socks til they break in (Black ones preferably because the white socks will "pill"on the sides). They don't bother me as much though because I wear ankle braces...hope that helps.

Originally Posted by KFig5

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Does anyone have a better/close up pic of the white/navy/red pair?

I can't find one.

Thanks in advance.

I could take pics of mine if you want...they're not Deadstock, but they're still in good shape.

dang those are so well kept!! nice!! thanks for sharing the pics!!

Kidd was wearing Zoom Flight 5's wht/wht/navy in GAME 3 v Hornets by the looks of it. Always after the visit to Nike HQ he rocks out the old schools!
Game 1 &2 he wore the zoom braves. He loves his old school! I love the ZF 95 as my grails. But check out the other thread ill put up with my ID'sZF5's

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

Ross wore black/blue/white XIII lows too.
laugh.gif

Yeah, I posted that too. Anyway, any confirmation on the release date for White/Navy? Been away from this thread for pretty long....

Originally Posted by PO2345

These 95's are NUTS....I have to snag these & the OG pair soon.
Pics are from kixclusive.com
1116_1_.jpg

PO
Picked those up for my friend a while back. The quality is NUTS. Too bad the pods aren't CF.. kills the shoe for me.

Personally I hate those QSes....the OG colorways are the only way to go because the CF makes this shoe.

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Was I seeing things, or was Bruce Bowen wearing the carbon pair in Game 3?!

I saw somebody on the Spurs wearing the Carbons from a bench shot.

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Originally Posted by PO2345

These 95's are NUTS....I have to snag these & the OG pair soon.
Pics are from kixclusive.com
1116_1_.jpg

PO
Picked those up for my friend a while back. The quality is NUTS. Too bad the pods aren't CF.. kills the shoe for me.
I just picked up a pair for 100 bucks. I wanted a pair to play ball in, but did not want to mess up my carbon fiber 95's. I figured since thesewere supremes, the leather would be top notch, and couldnt pass up for 100 bucks.
happy.gif
Im still anxious for the white/navy's to come out.

Hey man..those supremes...is it actually black more than anything...or is it a blue looking shoe..
Please post pics when you get them..? Noone has posted actual pics...like outside , good photography ect..
PLEASE???
THANKS MAN!!

Back
Top Bottom