Nike Zoom Hyperflight! Release date- March 29, 2013

I wanna grab the Lightning and Galaxy pairs but after grabbing the Easter Lebrons this morning I don't know if I'm willing to drop ~$500 in a day on kicks :\

EDIT: Removed the Lightnings from my cart so I could just cop the Galaxy's and they were sold out :smh: :smh: :smh:. I ended up copping the Lightnings as a constellation prize.

Last edited:
Got through in eastbay with the Lebron Hyperflights....had to wait 10 minutes before checking out cuz of high volume...all good tho. Congrats to the peeps that got there's.

got the brons, not sure if i should have got the kobes instead or not....oh well I got enough kobes this seasons

Scratch that edit on my last post. Was able to cop the Galaxy's on Eastbay with 1 add to cart click. First time that's ever happened, I usually get "there was an error while adding to your cart" type errors. Eastbay said they're back ordered, but I'm in no rush. :nthat:

Probably gonna cancel my City Gear order for the Lightnings :\.

Last edited:
Got the lebrons fron NDC. I got back into kicks about two years ago and ever since then had been on the hunt for a DS hyperflight. Finnaly getting a pair is a big part of my collection. For me these shoes were a trendsetter for lightweight high performance basketball shoes. Way before they hyperdunk, flywire, and EM. The hyperflight paved the way for a lot of shoes made today.

why are these being slept on? anyone? grabbed all three. pocket is huring today.
mean.gif
easter kobe's/lebron/kd's and white foams all dropped today

Last edited:
Nice pics Ballerific703!Do they look as good in person or are they really tacky and plastic like?

^ both. They're nice, great idea and this is one of my favorite shoes of all time. They do look plasticy but the shoe seems similar to the OGs though.

Nice pics up there. I could only bring myself to cop the Lebrons which IMO is the best cw out of the three. Kudos to all who managed to cop 3/3 or 2/3 or 1/3.

Last edited:
Went to a local spot to take a look at these, and I was unimpressed. The way that the print is screened on to the shoe just doesn't do it for me; they're much more matte than they looked in pictures.

i was on the fence on these hyperflights. went to my local footaction to see them in person. the kobe ones were
nthat.gif
so i got them. i got them half a size smaller to minimize creasing.

edit: i ended up returning them. although the kobe ones look great i will hold off and see if they come out with the solid color ones.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom