Nike Zoom Hyperflight! Release date- March 29, 2013

Got heavily discounted hyperflights from Ross/Marshall's years ago, don't have 'em anymore. Anyway, am I the only one who sees the print as an upgrade? Lovin' the lightning print!!!

Stupid, the lightning ones look cool but i cant rock those

Last edited:
i remember getting the black and grey two tone Hyperflights back in the day. Rocked those to death.

:x :x :x :x :x
Why can't they just give us solid colors!?

I had the Black pair and beat those to death. One of my favorite shoes to play ball in.

had the hyperflight 2s i thought i was the man with them back then

and 150 is a ssteeeeeepppppp price on such a minimal shoe

Last edited:
Hyperflight 2's were crazy with the hologram stuff on the side.....The Nike "Alpha Project" pumped out some pretty sweet shoes back in the day...pretty sure these were apart of that series.

Hyperflight 2's were crazy with the hologram stuff on the side.....The Nike "Alpha Project" pumped out some pretty sweet shoes back in the day...pretty sure these were apart of that series.
Loved those, I had the black pair I picked up at a Ross for $40 back when I was in jr. high. Of course a friend took them and haven't seen them since, would love to get them back

:smh:...

The appeal to the OG model were there solid color-up's...

They had off the wall colors for the time but the fact that they were one solid patent leather upper was what kicked the shoe off...These prints = no bueno...

I had the purple's and the silver's and wore them both into the ground...

I do still have a pair of the Paul Brown leather's someplace around here...They were a 9.5 (I'm an 11.5 ~ 12) but when I saw them at the Outlet here in LV for $39.99 I copped...

*MY BODY IS READY*

3 pairs of J-Will purples will be copped FOR SURE....

co-sign we need this colorway. i have that jersey
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

These always were and always will be trash to me. But to those who like them, enjoy. They should make these in a billion colorways....again :lol:

Back
Top Bottom