NIKE ZOOM KOBE 1 (81 PT GAME) QUESTION

Yes and these as well, I see the creases on the sides. With that said do these look deadstock to you guys, because from the pics I have seen there are not any marks on the sides?  More pics to come.  Thanks.  

9b1261369e8e59af45f5d82a7a6dc32ff943cacc_r.jpg

bwood056 wrote:
bro your spamming up this forum.. cmon maaaan

Bwood056, what are you talking about man? I have the right to ask about shoes that I purchased with my money that I work hard for.  You would question shoes you bought that were listed deadstock if they didn't seem to be.  So "spamming", go head with that. I am not one of these cats just post stuff for the hell of it.  However if  you would like to contribute your thoughts that would be appreciated. Thanks.

I have a pair of those and they were a little "squished" like that when I purchased them....seems normal to me.

you should just put all your questions about shoes you bought in one thread instead of posting multiple threads.

to answer your question, that ones gonna be a little harder to tell just by that pic. look at my pair of ds black-outs, they're never worn or tried on and it has the same creases on the same part of the shoe.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

I have a pair of those and they were a little "squished" like that when I purchased them....seems normal to me.

Dfabix, good look on the response. 

bouncingboy77 wrote:
you should just put all your questions about shoes you bought in one thread instead of posting multiple threads.

to answer your question, that ones gonna be a little harder to tell just by that pic. look at my pair of ds black-outs, they're never worn or tried on and it has the same creases on the same part of the shoe.

Bouncingboy77, I hear where you are coming from in regards to the creases.  As for the multiple post, one I decided to post about the Kobe 1's later, but dudes comment wasn't needed or could have, I could have taken it the wrong way, but it reminded me of the cats on here that just talk smack instead of commenting on the actually subjects at hand. Two, I know when worn, (I had the grey/white/carolina and the black/purple) I know that front part on the side creases after wearing them, that's what made me ask.  Thank you for the pics though, appreciate that big time.

no problem, glad to help. looked at my mpls and it also has those creases eventhough they're ds and never worn or tried on. hope this helps.

Originally Posted by THEJISBACK

Yes and these as well, I see the creases on the sides. With that said do these look deadstock to you guys, because from the pics I have seen there are not any marks on the sides?  More pics to come.  Thanks.  

oh, you one of "those" guys.. lol
Sneakers are all made from the factory non are PERFECT. Creases in some, no Crease in others. This applies for ANY SHOE. 

Originally Posted by bouncingboy77

no problem, glad to help. looked at my mpls and it also has those creases eventhough they're ds and never worn or tried on. hope this helps.

Bouncingboy77, yes most def your pics and comments have been a big help.  Thanks again.

Originally Posted by Iceberg16

oh, you one of "those" guys.. lol
Sneakers are all made from the factory non are PERFECT. Creases in some, no Crease in others. This applies for ANY SHOE. 

Iceberg16 your a funny one, but to answer your question, yep I sure am one of those guys.  Like I have stated before I grade even harder on the kicks that I sell, as well I paid with my hard earned money, so yeah I have the right to question. I know enough to know that not all shoes (or anything for that matter is perfect), however I still have the right to question as you do as well.  Just so we are CLEAR, it is more about the PRINCIPLE of the matter, in regards to condition the shoes were listed.  Anyhow thanks for telling me what I already know.

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

this thread is boring!!!

619destroyer, one it wasn't meant to be a fun thread, it was a question.  Two, the fact you took time out to comment, must mean it was entertaining enough to get your attention!  Haha!
laugh.gif
  Anyhow, say man check your inbox.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

You like Kobes?

fonzie-ayy.jpg

AYYYY!!!!

Mister Friendly, nice! Lol!  I like certain shoes, but I'm from the Jordan era, so I more so like the kicks from the 90's, but I am just catching up certain shoes and in this case Kobes. My fiancee died a few years ago, so at that time I didn't care about kicks or anything for that matter except for my family and her family, so I missed out on lots of sick releases.

I couldn't tell you.. Mine looked so hot, I un-DS'd them the moment I got mine.
laugh.gif

Either way, I think those are DS, especially after comparing them to others' ZK1s.
Straight fire.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by keebantot

I couldn't tell you.. Mine looked so hot, I un-DS'd them the moment I got mine.
laugh.gif

Either way, I think those are DS, especially after comparing them to others' ZK1s.
Straight fire.
pimp.gif

Keebantot, I totally feel ya on that one man! Lol!  Thanks for the honesty!
grin.gif

Are you planning to wear them or just keep them DS? If you're gonna wear them, don't sweat it, they're gonna crease eventually.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Are you planning to wear them or just keep them DS? If you're gonna wear them, don't sweat it, they're gonna crease eventually.

Yes, I wear all my kicks, unless I am selling some (and I only sell the ones that are too small or decided I wasn't liking anymore), but as I stated before it is about the principle of the matter that they were listed deadstock and should not have been.

Back
Top Bottom