Nike Zoom Kobe IV "Carpe Diem"

For all the hoopers and sneakerheads out here in the northwest....
What do you guys think about the new Kobe IV "Carpe Diem" that drop tomorrow at select retailers.

Weighing in at 11.6 ounces (about 10% lighter than the Hyperdunk), the new Nike Zoom Kobe IV is Nike's lightest basketball shoe ever. Kobe worked with EricAvar, Nike's Creative Director of Performance Footwear to create a low top basketball shoe featuring a Flywire upper, LunarLite foam in the forefoot, ZoomAir heel, and a full-length Phylon midsole.

check out this hilarious video starring kobe "Ankle Insurance" lol

Hella light. Out the box, it fits extremely snug. Half size up feels more comfy BUT, they say in the official KBIV thread, go true to size and go through thebreak in period. It's supposed to stretch out to a better fitting for the courts.

Originally Posted by dcortes23

i like them i just need a pair to hoop in!
Buy the ankle insurance before you hoop in...
happy.gif

happy.gif

hah. i was supposed to try these out this morning.
hit up the rec and shoot around before my anthro class... which i'm in now
but woke up late then ended up watching the inauguration before headin to class
i'll prolly have a shootaround this morning or tomorrow.
i need to get back into the gym and weightroom.
UO Rec--> Home away from Apartment for a while lol.

Originally Posted by shugaray

Hella light. Out the box, it fits extremely snug. Half size up feels more comfy BUT, they say in the official KBIV thread, go true to size and go through the break in period. It's supposed to stretch out to a better fitting for the courts.
Lace em proper and you'll be good.
wink.gif

No one would pass up that deal.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Originally Posted by shugaray

Hella light. Out the box, it fits extremely snug. Half size up feels more comfy BUT, they say in the official KBIV thread, go true to size and go through the break in period. It's supposed to stretch out to a better fitting for the courts.
Lace em proper and you'll be good.
wink.gif

No one would pass up that deal.
tongue.gif
True dat bro. No complaints here.
pimp.gif

I got half size up due to availability & my first wear will be Friday for practice. Next up will be PBL playoffs on Sunday. I'll be back w/ a lilreview.

Back
Top Bottom