Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

Originally Posted by Datsevil

The Kobe IV iD has been taken off the Niketown.com website. I think you can still submit orders if you have it saved in your locker. I went ahead and ordered my 3 pairs of Kobe IV iD. Due to the arrival of the Kobe V, my guess is it won't last too long.

Glad i finally pulled the trigger on the IVs. I really would of been kicking myself if i didn't id a pair

IMO they shouldn't take the IVs off the IDs yet..

Yeezy Inspired Kobe IVs are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

why would nike even contemplate keeping the ZK4's on iD... they moved onto the next signature shoe AND already have it available on iD... they havereleased it in more than numerous colorways and had it on iD for quite some time now. if you're regretting then you took way too long to contemplate. sorry

Hey i made a pair last night. Add it to my cart and successfully ordered it. But the IV just got taken off today. Will my order be canceled ?

Originally Posted by taylamayde

last night? i been tryin 2 order for the last 2 days no luck and i have the 2 pairs already in my locker

Call customer Service. maybe they can help. Just a thought.

i did the live chat and they are no help becuase they told me a week ago i had until 1/5/10 now its gone and now they say all they dates ae not certain

i did the live chat and they are no help becuase they told me a week ago i had until 1/5/10 now its gone and now they say all they dates ae not certain

I see. Sucks to hear. call the number and talk to an operator. They're pretty helpful. Goodluck

so no more IV IDs? since the Vs came out?

edit: whoops, just read the previous posts. dissapointing. i wanted to order a pair at a discounted price since the V were out.

last night? i been tryin 2 order for the last 2 days no luck and i have the 2 pairs already in my locker

im sad too man... got some christmas money and finally decided to pull the trigger on the IDs. i had 3 pairs saved in my locker. when i submit the order itsays " unable to purchase stock. inventory error". sad trip man. mine was already added to cart for the longest time too

Makes sense to take em down since the Vs are out now.
However, I keep thinking i'm going to pop into this thread and see that it's up again!
Still had 2 pairs in my locker as well.
ohwell.gif

I've wanted to buy Kobe IV ID's for a while now, had like 3 pair's ID'd in my locker and one in a shopping cart.

I live in Canada and Nike ID won't ship out here. I signed up for Borderlinx so I could have an American shipping address, but I still couldn't pay forthe shoes. Not even with PayPal. It's just been a pain, because I was more than ready to purchase the shoes.
smh.gif

never was into the ID thing, but it sucks that they took it down for the IVs.
some peeps had some nice designs

Back
Top Bottom