Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

Here are mine, the clear sole is not perfect but it's not that bad so I'm happy with them
cimg1957df9.jpg
cimg1958kb4.jpg
cimg1959wd8.jpg

why is everyone elses letters so big...
frown.gif

1 of mine came in 10 min ago... lettering aggrevates me pics soon

Ed, yours came out clean brother!

good stuff fam.

And I think Nike was trying to say something... Making a Stoudemire KOBE IV,
here have minimized font haha!

For the people that have already received their ID's. How are they fitting size wise? I know that there was some debate on whether to order true to size ornot. What do you guys think now that you have them?

Originally Posted by dt24

For the people that have already received their ID's. How are they fitting size wise? I know that there was some debate on whether to order true to size or not. What do you guys think now that you have them?

i got true to size and they are perfecto

but then again i wear anything from 9.5-13 so....

Originally Posted by Suge Nike

Here are mine, the clear sole is not perfect but it's not that bad so I'm happy with them
cimg1957df9.jpg

dope man! love the black, also that blue is clean. solid work.

Hows the ID quality compared to the stocks performance wise? for those who have both a Carpe Diem and an ID do they feel different?

SOHI
not tryin to be funny but the only difference i see is the white lace on the screen cap and the grey laces on the actual.

well that and the translucency(sp) of the flywire quarter panel. i'd just imagine it'd be hard for the id image to translate how the actual flywirepanel looks because it's a bit transparent. and that's where customers might end up being disappointed.

thanks everyone, i'm happy wit them
if i order another pair, they'll probably be oly colors

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Kid LeBron wrote:

but then again i sell anything from 9.5-13 so....
Fixed.
roll.gif

lol..

but yeah ima true 11.5 and 9.5 is a stretch but i pulled it off with birthday lebron 3s.. hurt my toes... 13 is nothing major just a little heel slipping...

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

For the people that have already received their ID's. How are they fitting size wise? I know that there was some debate on whether to order true to size or not. What do you guys think now that you have them?

I don't understand that with you my man..you should try measurin your foot sometime
laugh.gif
..because i'm not even close to be able to fit the size range you measure..ican maybe fit 9.5-10.5 (with OG Jordans i can fit a 10.5)..just a thought..cause i know you buy a wide range of sizes..

No diss

Nevermind people have got on you about that already
laugh.gif

Dude. Were your parents schooled in the ancient Chinese art of foot-binding?

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Kid LeBron wrote:

but then again i sell anything from 9.5-13 so....
Fixed.
roll.gif
lol..

but yeah ima true 11.5 and 9.5 is a stretch but i pulled it off with birthday lebron 3s.. hurt my toes... 13 is nothing major just a little heel slipping...

ThirstyGiraffe.jpg

If they don't fit you why get it? Its people like you that make it hard to get bigger sizes.

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Dude. Were your parents schooled in the ancient Chinese art of foot-binding?

i kinda get him i could wear sz 10-12, but i preffered 11-11.5 depending on the shoe, but 9.5-13.. damn...

Back
Top Bottom