Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

^ start at about 4:10 pst (7:10 for the east) and just keep refreshing. that is what i did and at around 7:20 in the east, the add to cart button was orange.

i know im going to catch crap for these but im a celtics fan, no doubt about it.... should I pull the trigger on these guys??

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

^ start at about 4:10 pst (7:10 for the east) and just keep refreshing. that is what i did and at around 7:20 in the east, the add to cart button was orange.
Tomorrow's another day....going to get them one day....

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Tomorrow's another day....going to get them one day....

Keep at it, you'll get them

I got a pair today. I basically did the pair that he wore on Christmas day. Hopefully I can get a different pair in the next few days.

do you guys that got the pair go to the main page and refresh it? or just keep on clicking in your locker?

I have been trying since Christmas

this is the pair i ordered today:
094156e430aa36afecfeee4372d6c49cdfc3b47.jpg

gonna order another pair soon...

Here are mine, Im trying to buy these, can't get lucky tho...So I forget where I read this, but after feb 1 or whatever they will release more than 24pairs a day?

yeah after feb 1st they should go into full production....whatever number that is....

Originally Posted by jmizzo

yeah after feb 1st they should go into full production....whatever number that is....

So they're going to stay on Nike ID for awhile? No need to rush then...even though they will probably change thecolor selection.

^
Change colors/materials possibly?

I'm not stressing it either way lol

If I can get a pair now, i will if I can then I will...
If not, oh well, life goes on.

Originally Posted by tpsreports2424

wait so did the id's release today??? and if they did what time??
^^ if you read just a few posts up people have stated what time they are available...read to achieve please...

welcome to NT.

i'm not stressing on these either. matter of fact i wanna see the quality of the shoes first.

i have a bunch of designs in my locker but i only plan on buying 1-2 pairs. these are pricey!

i'm going to be very wise in choosing my pair and choose something i plan on wearing frequently.

a lot of sick designs on here. jordan inspired id's are sick! i'm currently brainstorming over another jordan iv inspired pair that i can messwith...but we'll see.

I talked to a Nike Rep and they said you can ID them 2:30 PT so be on the lookout, keep refreshing like those XX3's finale premieres haha =P Good luckya'll.

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

i'm not stressing on these either. matter of fact i wanna see the quality of the shoes first.

i have a bunch of designs in my locker but i only plan on buying 1-2 pairs. these are pricey!

i'm going to be very wise in choosing my pair and choose something i plan on wearing frequently.

a lot of sick designs on here. jordan inspired id's are sick! i'm currently brainstorming over another jordan iv inspired pair that i can mess with...but we'll see.
You think if these hit Ebay you think people would pay for what you paid for just out of curiosity?

Originally Posted by iceman9mc

i know im going to catch crap for these but im a celtics fan, no doubt about it.... should I pull the trigger on these guys??
Absolutely .. do it ... those are hot right there.

Originally Posted by tpsreports2424

They've been out since christmas but only 24 per day until jan 31st but real hard to get.

Amunfei24 wrote:
tpsreports2424 wrote:

They've been out since christmas but only 24 per day until jan 31st but real hard to get.

yet another ignorant post, you can't comprehend a simple question. had you even looked back to the prior posts, you would have understood what he wasasking about. his question was referring that particular day. i understand you are trying to help others out, but you have to know what you're talkingabout before you open your mouth.

^take a deep breath, no reason to get so upset because somebody misunderstood a question.

Back
Top Bottom