Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

i am going to mercer st. now to create a pair of zoom kobe IVs. post a pic of my finished shoes

Originally Posted by wclaker83

i am going to mercer st. now to create a pair of zoom kobe IVs. post a pic of my finished shoes

Report back as to if Mercer St has more/diff options for materials or colors.

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Originally Posted by gswhoopz

If you try to create a new iD on nike's website, the colors got darker. Flint grey now looks very dark like it does on the actual shoe. I guess it was easier for Nike to update their website for the screwed up colors than to fix the manufacturing process.
He's right... wow.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
wow.

customer service manager to project manager (or whoever it is)- "we're getting all these complaints/refunds about the flint grey color discrepancybetween final shoe and initial web id design"
project manager to sr. project manager(or whoever it is) while finishing indoor putting golf swing - " just have someone darken the flint grey on the iddesign online. "
project manager - "i'll get right on it."

dyyhard wrote:
wow.

customer service manager to project manager (or whoever it is)- "we're getting all these complaints/refunds about the flint grey color discrepancy between final shoe and initial web id design"
project manager to sr. project manager(or whoever it is) while finishing indoor putting golf swing - " just have someone darken the flint grey on the id design online. "
project manager - "i'll get right on it."

You gave me an idea.....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by hungweedawg

Hey guys, pardon my ignorance, but i'm honestly too lazy to read through 42 pages to look for the answer. Will the iD's become available without limitations starting in Feb or are they going to keep it limited to 24 per day? I am having the hardest time trying to get through to create mines. Any info would be greatly appreciate!
They are going into full production Feb 1st...ie they are are removing the 24 pair per day limit...

^^ That's too funny. I submitted pictures of my ID's the other day, and a customer service rep just called me saying that the panels simply turn out alot darker in production, so they're fixing how it looks like online.

At least we now know they listen!

Everybody's shoes are looking good. I'm gonna shut it down though, lol.

COOK # 45
follow your shot.

so i went to the mercer st. and there options are not different. same as online. but it was like basically a guarantee that i would get to design a pair.

Originally Posted by wickywahwah

finally got mine

like everyone said, clear sole seems fine on white
Probably my favorite ID's I've seen so far. Have a pair almost exactly the same in my locker, just blue flywire instead of white. Verynice. Not sure about the 165 price-tag, but I may have to cop now that I've seen pics.

I really need to stop sleeping on these shoes and go ahead and get a pair. Damn this thread kills me man. Nice stuff everyone.

finally.....

shoes are meant to be worn.....got the id`s this monday (ordered it 12.31).CD last friday.KO`s last saturday.All star wil come in two weeks.Next in line Playoff`s and MPLS.I`ll pass on the Black/Del sol and White/Purple/Black..too common....

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by hungweedawg

Hey guys, pardon my ignorance, but i'm honestly too lazy to read through 42 pages to look for the answer. Will the iD's become available without limitations starting in Feb or are they going to keep it limited to 24 per day? I am having the hardest time trying to get through to create mines. Any info would be greatly appreciate!
They are going into full production Feb 1st...ie they are are removing the 24 pair per day limit...

I appreciate it homie.

Originally Posted by OzHoops23

wickywahwah, nice clean pair of iDs

thanks all... i was afraid it might come out too simple but i am a sucker for white/blue clean combo

FYI these shoes are incredibly light, blows HDs out of the water

Back
Top Bottom