Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

allboutkobe:
These came today...Just in time for my men's league game tomorrow.
5a42ef.jpg

aujtl4.jpg

2ijsrur.jpg

I'm mad at you for posting these before I could post mine.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Back in February, I had said in here that I was going to makethese:

I finally ordered them (with nubuck on the front, and 'DO WORK' on the iD) a few weeks ago, and got a shipment confirmation e-mail the other day.

I like how yours look in person, so that make me feel good that I'll love mine.
smokin.gif

Good job on yours, and thanks for posting them.
smokin.gif

Very nice, BP.
smokin.gif

Just checked my status:

[table][tr][td]Status:[/td] [td] [b]In Transit - On Time[/b] [img]http://wwwapps.ups.com/img/icn_help_blue.gif[/img] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Scheduled Delivery:[/td] [td]04/30/2009[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]LOUISVILLE,
KY, US[/td] [td]04/29/2009[/td] [td]11:41 A.M.[/td] [td]IMPORT SCAN[/td] [/tr][tr][td]ANCHORAGE,
AK, US[/td] [td]04/27/2009[/td] [td]5:34 P.M.[/td] [td]DEPARTURE SCAN[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]04/27/2009[/td] [td]1:13 P.M.[/td] [td]ARRIVAL SCAN[/td] [/tr][tr][td]GUANGZHOU,
CN[/td] [td]04/27/2009[/td] [td]8:00 P.M.[/td] [td]DEPARTURE SCAN[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]04/27/2009[/td] [td]10:52 A.M.[/td] [td]EXPORT SCAN[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]04/27/2009[/td] [td]9:00 A.M.[/td] [td]ARRIVAL SCAN[/td] [/tr][tr][td]DONGGUAN,
CN[/td] [td]04/25/2009[/td] [td]9:00 P.M.[/td] [td]DEPARTURE SCAN[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]04/25/2009[/td] [td]8:35 P.M.[/td] [td]ORIGIN SCAN[/td] [/tr][tr][td]CN[/td] [td]04/25/2009[/td] [td]5:07 A.M.[/td] [td]BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED[/td] [/tr][/table]

Should be gettin' 'em tomorrow sometime.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ I wish GOLD was an option. If it were, I would have definitely made my own USA colored ones with gold accents, probably on the two places for iD and theSwoosh border.

those are pretty dope BP....I like how the blue flywire comes out in the sunlight.

cant wait for mine..

who wants these???

sz 11.5, at my local niketown, 84.99 i believe flywire is purple

if you want it, PM me or email me, i will pick them up and ship them out at cost, so as long as i don't have to spend a penny out of my pockets in theend...i.e. paypal/shipping fees, etc, i will pick them up for you!

our tax here 9.5%, not making this a buy/sell post, just trying to hook up some fellow kobe iv lovers

I don't blame the dude who created that shoe, it's ugly. I wouldn't want it either.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

who wants these???

sz 11.5, at my local niketown, 84.99 i believe flywire is purple

if you want it, PM me or email me, i will pick them up and ship them out at cost, so as long as i don't have to spend a penny out of my pockets in the end...i.e. paypal/shipping fees, etc, i will pick them up for you!

our tax here 9.5%, not making this a buy/sell post, just trying to hook up some fellow kobe iv lovers
tempting, wish they were a lil cheaper since they are ugly otherwise id buy them from you to mess around in

Originally Posted by BP the owner

BP...just wondering, but did the left shoe have the number 2 on it? cause the only thing that has been preventing me from customizing a pair is that somepairs have two 4's or two 2's...if nike has addressed the issue and corrected it by having 2 on one shoe and 4 on the other, then i'll finally pullthe trigger and customize a pair for myself

Back
Top Bottom