Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
First L

1703636295919.png

if I tell you, can you go after a diff size so you don't take my W :lol:

but going for a large. stock not looking good. Is this really the Gift of Mamba or Curse of the L's

I have the authentic 8 and 24 Black Mamba jerseys they released years ago. Looking forward to when the authentic Lebron one releases too. I assume mostly resellers are going to buy the jacket to flip it.

vinotwofour vinotwofour local spot is doing FCFS on shirts and jerseys they open at 11am but ill be at Nike soon as they open to pick up my pairs, gonna try to make the FCFS but not sure if ill be able to catch anything

vinotwofour vinotwofour local spot is doing FCFS on shirts and jerseys they open at 11am but ill be at Nike soon as they open to pick up my pairs, gonna try to make the FCFS but not sure if ill be able to catch anything

I wish i was where you was at lol. FCFS here in NYC is a no-go for me. But I checked most of my local spots and they only mentioned getting the tee's but nothing about the jerseys.

GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal pls halp, link with iwilwin iwilwin and assist on the mamba jersey :lol:

I just txt that chump spoon if he wanted the shirt and jersey and he hasnt replied, maybe i should just pass him up since he got a pair of the rev kobes

👀👀👀

Back
Top Bottom