Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 125 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 102 44.9%

• Total voters
Dang these are really sitting even after all those months of no releases
Too much money

And too many other basketball shoe options out there cheaper and possibly better on court although I do think these are great and those who had the OG Migjt like these even mire

I know many of you want that full length zoom in these to play ball in them and for them to be worth that $175 price tag. BUT nobody here wants these regardless of the price point for nostalgia purpose & to wear these casually? I never had the POPS in 2009 when they dropped so I copped for nostalgic purpose and to rock casually. Better believe I’ll be copping the Carpe Diems next week too.
BE92C26F-012E-4896-B6F8-C45F25913FB4.jpeg

Yeah guess for “Kobe fans” and ppl who used to wear these back in the day with low socks and kobe nike shorts these are nostalgic. Otherwise it would make zero sense in anyone else copping for bball performance shoe without the full zoom. I get it...

Flz or not these are still beast for balling. Casually not super my thing but can wear these around way easier than most of the performance kicks out there.

I know many of you want that full length zoom in these to play ball in them and for them to be worth that $175 price tag. BUT nobody here wants these regardless of the price point for nostalgia purpose & to wear these casually? I never had the POPS in 2009 when they dropped so I copped for nostalgic purpose and to rock casually. Better believe I’ll be copping the Carpe Diems next week too.
For that..... I can wait

I wear my Kobe’s casually all the time. Kobe’s being low top are perfect for joggers. Get so many “them sh*ts dope” wearing my Kobe’s.

I kinda figured that this shoe would not garner much attention, not with the SVSM LeBron III and the Jordan SB currently releasing.

I plan to use them at the gym so “casually” is kinda within the realm BUT I won’t throw them on with jeans or anything.

Back
Top Bottom