Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 125 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 102 44.9%

• Total voters
Full length zoom?? Hell ya. Fly wire looks different. I don’t think we saw the colors bleed through like that before did we?

Passing on draft days though. One of my least favorite colors. Had inlines back in the day. May have to get those for nostalgia.

Now leak the undefeateds already!

Full length zoom?? Hell ya. Fly wire looks different. I don’t think we saw the colors bleed through like that before did we?

Passing on draft days though. One of my least favorite colors. Had inlines back in the day. May have to get those for nostalgia.

Now leak the undefeateds already!

yea they changed it, it was kinda solid/opaque before which yellowed

still looks good either way

hope they are gonna drop inlines...

I need a swoosh plug, id load up on 4's and 5's for the low

This is definitely a cop for me I don’t have any low-cut full length zoom air shoes in my rotation.

Not a fan of the Draft Day colorway, but nice that they went with the 4 for the next Protro. Hope the 6 or 7 is up next.

I need a pair. Hoping prices drop and resellers sell low on StockX lol

Do you guys think the comfort on these will be similar to the Protro 1s? First time owning a pair of Kobe's and considering getting both the 1 & 4. But would prefer the more comfortable out of the two.

I need a pair. Hoping prices drop and resellers sell low on StockX lol

Do you guys think the comfort on these will be similar to the Protro 1s? First time owning a pair of Kobe's and considering getting both the 1 & 4. But would prefer the more comfortable out of the two.

I had both the ZK1 and the IVs back in the day. Loved both. The ZK1 was more plush of the 2, but the IV was lower to the ground and played faster. I also just got the protros and they don't feel all that different to me than the originals. For performance, I would go with the IVs. For quality and value, I think the 1's felt nicer in hand.

I am excited for the del sols as I missed out on those.

The Protro 1s were a nice hoop shoe. Really looking forward to the Protro 4s. Tweaked upper, improved fit and full length zoom (with hopefully a nice foam like cushlong or react) all sound great. Draft day colorway is okay. So many OG colorways that are better and that I will gladly grab if the performance on these is anywhere close to what I hope it should be.

Back
Top Bottom