Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 125 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 102 44.9%

• Total voters
7505585E-E167-4478-9234-EDC41C250564.jpeg
Dear shoe gods...please please release the Carpe Diems and in a size 15. Thank you.

I am curious as to why y'all think they will re-release an OG colorway that retailed to us. If I remember correctly, all the Kobe 1 Protros were not colorways that were OG. They were either PEs that were never released to us or brand new colorways.

I hope y'all are right and they re release some of the OG colorways, i just don't see it happening.

Last edited:
I am curious as to why y'all think they will re-release an OG colorway that retailed to us. If I remember correctly, all the Kobe 1 Protros were note colorways that were OG. They were either PEs that were never released to us or brand new colorways.

I hope y'all are right and they re release some of the OG colorways, i just don't see it happening.
Ahh, I didn't know that. I thought all the Protro 1s, minus the '81pts' were GRs.

I like the Draft Days. I'm hoping they drop in price.

I am curious as to why y'all think they will re-release an OG colorway that retailed to us. If I remember correctly, all the Kobe 1 Protros were not colorways that were OG. They were either PEs that were never released to us or brand new colorways.

Not true

every protro 1 that released were released at some point (whether limited or not) other than the camo pairs.

that being said...

the 4's started it all for me with the kobe line and i'd love to have some of the PE's that they chose to keep limited/not release

r u serious? almost half of the 1 protros are OG colors, blackout, MPLS, all-star, black-gold, USA (so far in Asia though), 81p
That is why most people like it: OG color with better tech!

every protro 1 that released were released at some point (whether limited or not) other than the camo pairs.

that being said...

the 4's started it all for me with the kobe line and i'd love to have some of the PE's that they chose to keep limited/not release
And the mamba day blk/gold pair.

r u serious? almost half of the 1 protros are OG colors, blackout, MPLS, all-star, black-gold, USA (so far in Asia though), 81p
That is why most people like it: OG color with better tech!
My apologies. You are absolutely right. Not only do i stand corrected but i look like the old idiot who doesnt know what he talking about.

Regrets y'all! You are right!

Patience will be rewarded with the IV's.

The Protro 1's are at outlets now for $109.

Sometimes life is rewarding, lol!

7505585E-E167-4478-9234-EDC41C250564.jpeg
Dear shoe gods...please please release the Carpe Diems and in a size 15. Thank you.

This shoe ... On Feb. 2, 2009, I was visiting my buddy in NYC. That afternoon, we walked into a Foot Locker. I picked these up and really considered buying them, but for some reason not even I can explain now, I put them down instead. Then we walked outside, down the block not far, and into Madison Square Garden. A few hours later, we walked out of the Garden with me going, dude, I can't believe we just saw Kobe put up 61 on the Knicks, that was insane! The next morning, it hit me: I wish I would have bought those Carpes. No, it wasn't the colorway he lit up the Garden in, but it would have been sick to have bought them, thrown them on for the game, and then have them as a reminder for all these years after. If they come back as a Protro, I will buy them for that reason alone.

yup... something i shoulda learned. i paid $20 over retail for the mamba days smh.

Don't feel too bad, I paid $15 or $20 over retail for the Final Seconds LOL. Didn't expect them to be so readily available and relatively unpopular. Don't really care, though--you win some, lose others. Final Seconds still by far my favorite of the Protro 1s, and Kobe actually did something memorable in them so no complaints from me.

Yeah... bulky looking shoes will sit for the most part.

Even though they said they altered the shape on these, I still think that they'll sit (except for the undefeateds).

i need a proper retro of the carpe diems, pops and inlines please. jokers would be nice too
I feel like they have to release the inlines, thought it was one of the most popular and iconic IMO colorways and Kobe wore them a lot from what I remember as well as other lakers at the time

so what is the verdict, will the 4 sit? i regret not waited for the outlet to roll out the red/black colorway of the 1s. but the 4s might be more popular or not?

Back
Top Bottom