Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Congratulations to those that hit.

Good luck for us trying again tomorrow even though we know the result.

I used to get super angry but I'm so used to it now it doesn't bother me.

Not paying resale for these. But the Laker pair is going to be hard to miss for me.

High bid is already 500. Smh

GOAT and StockX need to ban the sale of Kobes....
I remember getting an email when Bean passed away from StockX that they wouldn’t be selling/reselling his stuff.... it was either StockX or maybe even UN as well? I don’t remember The details but I do remember reading the email

I can’t see myself wearing these...these shoes are just too sentimental and pristine. I can see myself wearing the other 2 colors tho which chances are really low at getting lol

happy bday Mamba 🐍

Smh

Screenshot_20200823-115211_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20200823-115350_StockX.jpg

I remember getting an email when Bean passed away from StockX that they wouldn’t be selling/reselling his stuff.... it was either StockX or maybe even UN as well? I don’t remember The details but I do remember reading the email

They did, just temporarily.

Anyone know what the production date on the Kobe Protros have been? Not sure if corona and Kobe's death causing factories to slow down production vs Nike purposely limiting number of pairs.

I prefer my shoes to be GR to fullest. Only thing I really care about is losing money. Would rather the damn shoe just be easy to get and easy to sell to get all my money back if I don’t want it anymore 🤷🏻‍♂️

Couldn’t care less how limited it is. Just want to have the damn pair I want ...

Anyone who copped today and plans on reselling, hope you stub your toe ( :

Exactly why I didn't even try for the Big Stages. I dont really like them, and there was no way I was gonna use them as trade bait, too disrespectful as a huge Kobe/Laker fan.

Anyone know what the production date on the Kobe Protros have been? Not sure if corona and Kobe's death causing factories to slow down production vs Nike purposely limiting number of pairs.

Someone posted a pic a few pages back and the Big Stages had a production date of 07/19/19 - 11/22/19

Back
Top Bottom