Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Think the 18th and 25th
83908173-3D2D-4C64-A729-3146DACCC151.jpeg
8471F57C-1180-4F45-9E1A-47DDB6C1200C.jpeg

Last edited:
sad im gonna have to get rid of my POP protro IV to pay resell on a damn pair of V's

disgusting

I really like the bottom pair.. in all in on those. Didn’t someone call them the “inspector gadgets” a while back?

Why did they post that?

No idea. Probably a misinformed employee.
A small store like that is not about to risk their account.
I went to their IG page now & the fact that its no longer up proves to me they have acknowledged this error.

Just posting so y'all don't waste your time.

PO

No idea. Probably a misinformed employee.
A small store like that is not about to risk their account.
I went to their IG page now & the fact that its no longer up proves to me they have acknowledged this error.

Just posting so y'all don't waste your time.

PO

lol so you are just assuming...

.... wtf kinda info is that??? Might as well just say he doesn't know. Ol' "I-know-but-I-ain't-tellin-you" head-***.

They don't know anything.
They saw PG's post & assumed that stores will now do random drops based off their error.
Even posted that pic cropped & didn't cite PG as they wanted to give off the appearance they had some insider information.... :lol:

PO

Mannnnn ... Nike needs to just effing put these on ID and be done with it. The Vs are one of the best-suited Kobes for ID. Even if it was only for a month, fine. I’m beyond over all these dope ID-esque PEs but half-assed retail releases. Buncha dicks in Beaverton :smh:

Back
Top Bottom