Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Definitely needed the sz12. Thanks for the sizing help.
20201208_190845.jpg

Those numbers seem absolutely huge compared to the V's... With that many pairs I'd think resale would be a little less currently? Although I have seen a few cats with full size run...

Would be absolutely awesome if true. Hopefully the kobe line mass produced from here on out

Anyone know how to prevent or reduce the lining from tearing? it happens to all of my kobes but mostly on the inner sides
1607362316300.png
One of the few flaws of the Vs. All my Vs did this and most of the used pairs I see on eBay have this as well. If you hoop in these, the tearing is inevitable.

2C04C13A-69ED-4F92-A3C5-E4577ED4137E.jpeg

OG (11.5) - $300 offerup
OG (6) - $210 offerup
Alt (11.5) - $255 StockX before taxes/shipping/fees

Like many have mentioned, 0.5 up is the way to go.

The guy I purchased the 11.5 from on Offerup had 6 pairs. He told me he botted them off footsites 😑

Would love it if those were the actual stock numbers for grinches. To the cat that kept saying 450 was a bargain, I don't think so if those stock numbers hold up. No way people won't be undercutting each other shortly after Christmas. Gotta pay off those cc's with the racked up charges from Christmas presents.

Anyway to find out if my local FTL will be carrying these? :nerd:
Curious to know if my local FTL will carry them after iwilwin iwilwin said his two local ones are carrying 250 pairs at one and 180 at the other. Those are some big numbers.

Anyway to find out if my local FTL will be carrying these? :nerd:
Curious to know if my local FTL will carry them after iwilwin iwilwin said his two local ones are carrying 250 pairs at one and 180 at the other. Those are some big numbers.
Where’s he live? Are those big stores? He hasn’t posted in the VI thread

Back
Top Bottom