Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Just printed out release date calendar & Well fellas..Black Friday is DOOMSDAY... I hope we all eat mannn
20201027_111737.jpg

Got a better chance at the puma clydes :lol:

my bid of $231 got accepted for the 5 rings size 10.5. Came out to $278.. good thing I waited, but I feel like they will continue to drop lol

Hah that’s a pretty good price but wow fees.

alright so these are for sure snug. Does cushion break in and give some more room? Toebox feels a bit short, but also narrow and shallow.

yeah those on fence go w larger size

Wonder why these are the pair too get so low instead of any of the other colors

was thinking the same thing lol, picked up a pair for $270 total.
$70 over retail and < $300 for OG colorway, i'll take it.
Hopefully a HUGE RESTOCK happens drop the other pair. Need that 5x champ pair B-A-D

probably more pairs of the 5 rings than any of the other previous CW's. Wish they would restock the Chaos lol

Last edited:
Go true to size if you actually plan on hooping in the Vs. Everyone is talking about these feeling snug but probably haven’t even hit the gym in them yet
You played in them and they stretch? Or does the cushion break in and compress giving your foot more room? My toes are snug in a size they haven’t been in any other Nike basketball shoe.

Just checking in with those that ordered the Protros 5 Rings from the Bay. It's been 2 weeks and the shoes have not been shipped according to the status updates. I reached out to them a couple days ago and they just quoted their "shipping" times. How long did it take for the purchase date for them to actually ship and give you a tracking? I bought it on the 14th...

Go true to size if you actually plan on hooping in the Vs. Everyone is talking about these feeling snug but probably haven’t even hit the gym in them yet
If you’re hooping you don’t notice the snugness but casual you do.I’ve hopped in my chaos’ and don’t mind the snugness then but casual i definitely notice it. I wish nike would make more 12.5’s

If you’re hooping you don’t notice the snugness but casual you do.I’ve hopped in my chaos’ and don’t mind the snugness then but casual i definitely notice it. I wish nike would make more 12.5’s

Same I like mine extra snug hooping I get a 12. But feel tight rocking em haha. Wish I could get hands on 12.5 cuz 13 way to big

Same I like mine extra snug hooping I get a 12. But feel tight rocking em haha. Wish I could get hands on 12.5 cuz 13 way to big
I only have 2 kobes in my collection that are 12.5 and i don’t dare try for more because i’ll be taking even more L’s

The All Star X’s and a pair of purple TB 8’s are the 2

i hoop in all my shoes and went up .5, more comfortable for me personally. but obviously everyone will be different.

So did they make any 13.5 ? haha.. crazy the 10's in 13 are almost too roomy, and these V's are way shorter same size

So did they make any 13.5 ? haha.. crazy the 10's in 13 are almost too roomy, and these V's are way shorter same size
I checked stockx sales. There are some 13.5 sales in the Chaos protro. It looks like they made NO 13.5s for the rest. Except 5 rings- there are a few. I guess that’s more evidence that production was higher on 5 rings.

Back
Top Bottom