Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

EnncIMSWEAIYhxi

Hey a pic would be cool. Saw jerseys but not feet

Man, thinking about pulling the trigger for 280 on some alts. Not feeling em as much as the OG yellow, but too good a price to pass

The price sounds really good right now -- jump on it quick!

People want $350+ for the OG colorway and I was so close to pulling the trigger, but decided to wait it out.

Anyone peep ja morant in the big stage away with the new grizzlies uniforms? Those are definitely protro’d. Tongue gloss and iced translucent bottoms....man those are heat

Tongue gloss? You talking about the sides of the tongue? That’s on ogs and to me that outsole looks like an old clear sole. The left toe has some blemishes too.

Those soles look too bright to not have some yellowing/browning on the bottom... especially on the gold forefoot. Looks protro'd to me. They should have done a flash pic on them... the laser print on the side panels and iridescent tongue will def pop it they were the OGs.

the size of the swoosh look similar to the OGs. Whatever he’s wearing it won’t get protro’d since Nike is moving onto the 6 in a few months.

Yoo this looking like 5 rings in terms of resell prices.. cant believe people flipping it for only $20 more :wow: ...in PH btw

Back
Top Bottom