Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

5s have to suck up because finding a 12.5 is impossible especially now

I was thinking the mesh/canvas base of the HOFs would give more flexibility compared to the OG material base too. I have narrow to normal width feet. Hopefully, they’ll be tolerable.

Last edited:
came in today

7078EA8E-6644-4A9E-AEDA-12D46D388229.jpeg

I've always worn a 12 in kobes and they fit me fine. I have a narrow foot though, and that's one of the reason I always liked the fit of his shoes over the years...

I was thinking the mesh/canvas base of the HOFs would give more flexibility compared to the OG material base too. I have a narrow to normal width feet. Hopefully, they’ll be tolerable.

If you’re narrow you might be good. I’ve owned 8/8.5 in all my Kobe 5s and never had a problem but I got an 8.5 in the HOF and they’re super tight but I’ve also got wide feet

For those saying the shoes fit too tight...wear thin dri fit socks and keep your toenails cut... :lol:
I play professionally in Europe. Playing in thin socks is not an option, and was never needed for a single other Kobe shoe prior to these. I don’t understand why the protros don’t fit the same as the OGs - if it ain’t broke, why fix it?

For those saying the shoes fit too tight...wear thin dri fit socks and keep your toenails cut... :lol:
I've always worn a 12 in kobes and they fit me fine. I have a narrow foot though, and that's one of the reason I always liked the fit of his shoes over the years...

1. Just wear different socks and have some hygiene!

2. Actually I'm biologically different from most of you and so my experience can't be generalized.

1621789431354.jpeg

What is the exact base material on the UNDFTD 5 uppers? It's mesh, right?

That material looks great on them. Would of loved some GR colorways with that change. I’d love to be able to play in them and see how they perform compared to OGs.

My size 10.5 currently $350 on stockx. Don't know if I should pull the trigger now, or just hope that prices fall lower...

My size 10.5 currently $350 on stockx. Don't know if I should pull the trigger now, or just hope that prices fall lower...
Yea I would say just cop... with looking it seems it's been in the 340s and 350s range. Like I look at my sz...11.5.. and see they have 254 asked pairs at $681. Is that what that means.... there are TWO hundred fifty four pairs out there that want to be sold at 681

1. Just wear different socks and have some hygiene!

2. Actually I'm biologically different from most of you and so my experience can't be generalized.

1621789431354.jpeg
My post about the toenails was jokes. I tried to clarify it more with a more serious spin the second one but I guess people didn't catch that...

Back
Top Bottom