Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

8s had the most annoying squeak from the drop in midsole. Plus the lunar bottoming out too quick. I fell in love w/the 8 right away and wound up with like 8 pairs but then I realized the issues and ended up getting rid of them all. I just have one Nike ID pair that I’ve never worn

I reuse the midsole from my Superhero elite 8s, since it had heel and forefoot zoom

Elite or Nike ID the only way to get that insole. Wasn’t is a $20 ID up charge making them like $220 at the time?

Finally got the protro BL's at a reasonable price. Ebay with the coupon from last week $335.
20220404_132708.jpg

I have so much regrets not being able to play nba 2k to unlock the alternate choas colorway back when it dropped. I instead went to Supreme for a TNF nupse which I ended up selling because I didn't like it anymore lol...

The Dirty Dozen or Unlucky 13 was never sold separately right? Seeing individual used pairs on goat comes with no box.

The Dirty Dozen or Unlucky 13 was never sold separately right? Seeing individual used pairs on goat comes with no box.
Yup, you are correct.

Need to find a used white pair eventually to wear and hoop in. I don’t think i can wear the white pair ever :lol:

Thanks fellas! Was mostly interested in scoring the Dirty Dozen pair. The white pair looks clean, but gonna look nasty when it turns yellow.

MamBin Mentality...

i see you with the Essential

my homie been talking non stop bout this **** and the PH

like fam you been drinking deer park for YEARS now all the sudden you drink nothing but essential and boxed water

it deff does seem good for you though.. i just found it funny he seen a tik tok and switched up quick

Back
Top Bottom