Nike Zoom Lebron Soldier IV preview (pics) updated: vid w/ more pics

Originally Posted by never wear them

Sure didn't feel like flywire when I saw em. But yeah if so.
They shouldn't even say that there is flywire in the shoe. It's only in the strap so it really serves no real purpose there.  The shoe will not be any lighter; if it were in the upper that would be another store. Com'on Nike we're not dumb! 

These are decent
ohwell.gif

These are cool, nothin special compared to the past models... I think the previous models look better than the VIII's though
laugh.gif

hmmmm in those pics, they dont look as good. I have a feeling they are going to sit at HOH.

i think these actually look good. the tech is pretty interesting too. i tried some on and they're pretty comfy. they're still under a pound and the strap gives good lockdown. what really makes me want to get the shoe is the air max in the heel and zoom in the forefoot. it was a nice fit, and i DO recommend these shoes for hoopin.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

These are by far the worst soldiers to date *vomit*

lol  i agree with this, But I def wanna ball up in these..

Zoom + MAX = foot heaven

we haven't had that setup in a while

esp with the price tag of 110.. nice

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by dmxgod

These are by far the worst soldiers to date *vomit*

lol  i agree with this, But I def wanna ball up in these..

Zoom + MAX = foot heaven

we haven't had that setup in a while

esp with the price tag of 110.. nice
how does foot heaven = worst lebron solider up to date?

Originally Posted by andfattoo

^how do they feel??... i have been patiently waiting on any kind of review on these.
I have yet to bust them out - but once I do, you'll hear from me!

so i decided to get a pair of these. man, i'm gonna go broke cos i got two pairs of hyperfuses and two pairs of HD2010's... i got the miami colors, and the shoe fits true to size. initially i thought the toebox would be too big, but i was wrong, it was actually perfect, IMO. i hooped in them for two weeks now and the shoe is really comfy. the max and zoom combo is killer on the hardwood. these shoes are perfect for any position. traction was perfect, IMO, and the strap helped lock my foot down. not the lightest shoe compared to my hyperfuses and HD's, but these are very reliable to LAST, compared to the HD's and Fuses...

LeBron and Nike's designers really make it a point to include some Jordan XI influence in just about every LeBron shoe they put out.

See: Ballistic mesh.

Originally Posted by Uneek11

so i decided to get a pair of these. man, i'm gonna go broke cos i got two pairs of hyperfuses and two pairs of HD2010's... i got the miami colors, and the shoe fits true to size. initially i thought the toebox would be too big, but i was wrong, it was actually perfect, IMO. i hooped in them for two weeks now and the shoe is really comfy. the max and zoom combo is killer on the hardwood. these shoes are perfect for any position. traction was perfect, IMO, and the strap helped lock my foot down. not the lightest shoe compared to my hyperfuses and HD's, but these are very reliable to LAST, compared to the HD's and Fuses...
lol... its hard to be lighter than those.  15oz is pretty light.

Back
Top Bottom