Nike Zoom Lebron Soldier IV preview (pics) updated: vid w/ more pics

If I rememberrte, the 1st pic is wut he will be wearing in the playoffs, which is not the Soldier. the pic Kacz is givin us, is the Soldier and Lebron will notbe wearing those for the playoffs... I like the 1st pic better...

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I like it.

Im just wondering about Lebron coming down on Lunar and where is the placement of the Zoom and Lunar specifically or did I not read it right? Bron might be changing kicks at half with as much force as he puts on his kicks.

I look forward to them.
I'm not sure if he will even wear these in a regulation game. Perhaps at the beginning of the'10-'11 season maybe...

first ones look like Ambassador 3's or something, but I do see the ones with the strap as the next Soldiers.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

dont look half bad. Too bad these will be his playoff shoes...

yea i hate when he wears the Soldiers during the play offs...

but i really like the ones Matt posted...

-Tyler

Originally Posted by arff23

Weird how they have the flywire pattern in the upper, but not the flywire....

A LOT better then the III's...
yup.....I agree....much better looking than the 3's. I like...too much hapening at the midsole for me though...

but, which one is it though, the one bib10 has posted or the author?

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I like it.

Im just wondering about Lebron coming down on Lunar and where is the placement of the Zoom and Lunar specifically or did I not read it right? Bron might be changing kicks at half with as much force as he puts on his kicks.

I look forward to them.
I'm not sure if he will even wear these in a regulation game. Perhaps at the beginning of the '10-'11 season maybe...
Of course he's going to wear these, he's been wearing the Soldier line every playoff series since the first one came out. Unless yourtrying to say Bron isn't making the Playoffs
laugh.gif

And once again, I like the shoe...not the idea of Lunar
ohwell.gif

first pic is a go for me. really like those, but is that LunarLite in the heel?? never seen that set up...

I'm sure it's going to be super lite and comfortable but it looks like a Kobe and a Wade shoe mashed together. I'm not feeling the pictures butwould like to see it in person.

I'm really feeling the first version - its like the basketball version of the VI!

2nd shoe will be the first shoe i cut the strap off ever - badly placed aesthetically speaking at least

Back
Top Bottom