Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

I still think the atlantic blues are nicer but these are pretty good.
13132427330.jpg

13132427341.jpg

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Nothing "flies off" of shelves anymore unless its limited
Jordan Retros, Foamposites, etc. sit in some areas for MONTHS before they are RTVed or simply sent to another location to be sold.

Penny IIs and IIIs flooded outlets and rotted there also til they hit below $70 or less. Penny Is this year sold well online but prob. sitting in stores in over 50% of the country and will make their way to outlets just like the "Suns" colorway has (btw- Suns Penny Is can be had for under $50 now in outlets). 1/2 Cents did poorly after the Royal colorway (limited by the way), all colorways hit outlets and eventually hit outlets for $120,still sat and eventually started moving at about the $90 or less mark (more than 50% off retail). Air Go LWP sat everywhere in retail stores, sent to outlets, and only began moving in outlets at the sub $50 mark (did teh white/royal colorway get scrapped due to poor sales?)

Air Ups and Way Ups will follow same suit...even priced at $120, they will be hard to move, theyll go on sale, be RTVed and/or sent to outlets and wont move til theyre $80, even $70 or less.

A lot of people don't seem to understand this.

Because you like a sneaker, doesn't mean the entire sneaker buying community will and the younger ones have no ties or feelings towards Penny. Just like they don't Agassi, Bo, Deion, Griffey...

You have kicks that have never been retroed or haven't been in ten...twenty years, that still sit.

Wow, one ninety.
I guess it doesn't matter to Nike the economy is rather shaky.

Reminds me of the new Penny 3 Blue ripstock.
Nobody is paying the buck sixty for those.

They look pretty good, but I just couldn't see myself wearing them. Too high up on the ankle all around, and for $200.... no thanks. Too much other stuff coming out.

Are the Royal/White joints dropping this month ?

8/2011 Nike Zoom Rookie *POSSIBLE QS*
Varsity Royal/Metallic Silver/Black/White
472688-401
*$200*

nerd.gif

Gotta have these, especially if they a quick strike.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Nothing "flies off" of shelves anymore unless its limited
Jordan Retros, Foamposites, etc. sit in some areas for MONTHS before they are RTVed or simply sent to another location to be sold.

Penny IIs and IIIs flooded outlets and rotted there also til they hit below $70 or less. Penny Is this year sold well online but prob. sitting in stores in over 50% of the country and will make their way to outlets just like the "Suns" colorway has (btw- Suns Penny Is can be had for under $50 now in outlets). 1/2 Cents did poorly after the Royal colorway (limited by the way), all colorways hit outlets and eventually hit outlets for $120,still sat and eventually started moving at about the $90 or less mark (more than 50% off retail). Air Go LWP sat everywhere in retail stores, sent to outlets, and only began moving in outlets at the sub $50 mark (did teh white/royal colorway get scrapped due to poor sales?)

Air Ups and Way Ups will follow same suit...even priced at $120, they will be hard to move, theyll go on sale, be RTVed and/or sent to outlets and wont move til theyre $80, even $70 or less.
Are the wolf grey Air Max Pennys around anywhere? I know I'm late but I'm trying to track a pair down.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by flores

I still think the atlantic blues are nicer but these are pretty good.
13132427330.jpg

13132427341.jpg
Oh my god
pimp.gif
Not a big fan of shoes being combined but this particular pair is very nice. Colorblocking on these is 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom