Nike Zoom Soldier III - CTK, SVSM & Think Pink pg59

got the blues in at work and was psycnhed for em in the pics. after seeing em, the red cw's are much better.

Is there a Fairfax colorway releasing? Btw, these perform on the court so well. Not too pillowy, but got great bouce and low to the ground feel.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Is there a Fairfax colorway releasing? Btw, these perform on the court so well. Not too pillowy, but got great bouce and low to the ground feel.
There should be since theres ctk's and svsm's

Originally Posted by retrojrott24

ndc has the Black/White-Baltic Blue sorry if already posted

This is strange I wonder if they are on backorder cus they are officially out July 10th?

I know finishline got em up for a while now also but they sometimes get GR stuff early.

Originally Posted by xblker47

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

There should be since theres ctk's and svsm's

this will be the same as the last few high school releases. no fairfax. there's some kind of high school regulations out in cali which prevents this. this is why we did not see fairfax V's, soldier 2's, VI's, etc. you can find them through connects if you know the right peeps.

bought the aquas today at FTL w/ 50% off. EA FTW. fit pretty well and surprisingly light. love the colorway.

thanks
pimp.gif

^^^^my boy was telling me he was looking in the system at his work (d.icks sporting goods) and he saw the TB soldier 3s already listed in there.

i'll wait for those to hit ross.

purples and royals hopefully, but i'm not that picky at that price range.

and to the guy on the last page who didn't have anything to match with a pair of white/black patent shoes.. uh, what?

Seriously pissed right now these are up on NDC europe for 140 euro (200 USD) + shippingwhat a JOKE!

How the hell can they justify a price difference of over 50 euro from nike.uk ? On thenike UK website they are 78 pounds (90 euro!).

This is a dumb move from nike as other retailers such as Zara have been fined in thepast for price fixing in Europe. This is far from a currency differential its just plain rip-off, I am never buying anything from nike.com again after seeingthis, its bad enough they don't bring in full size runs to Europe but ripping people off like this is the last straw.

They might as well be acting like resellers with this ****
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif