Nike Zoom Soldier III - CTK, SVSM & Think Pink pg59

Just called HOHLA... they got the shoes in, but they didn't get a release date on the Soldiers yet. Aren't they all supposed to be released tomorrow(9/15)? Any confirmations?

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

Just called HOHLA... they got the shoes in, but they didn't get a release date on the Soldiers yet. Aren't they all supposed to be released tomorrow (9/15)? Any confirmations?

Thats what I heard too, all HOH locations has them but there isn't a word on release date I mean even if you got to the footlockerunlocked website they norelease date for them anyone know if they are coming out tomorrow(9/15/09) or has it been pushed backed ??????

damn wow no info, and the RD is here.. wow

EDITT**MY dude is thier now and he said that they AREN"T selling them...

hopefully that saves a trip or 2 for people making an uneccasry trip.

They'll probably wait til the weekend. As much as they say they get complaints about releasing on Saturday (trash and complaints from the malls, etc), theylove making big on these type of releases.

they have been pushed back to tomorrow, cause one of the stores didn't get them on time.

Nice... thanks for the info, kaczalas.
My guess on Saturday was wrong, especially since the Lebron VII are coming out Saturday in NYC.

So, who's picking up my 10.5 in each?
nerd.gif

Date for soldiers is Friday and the date for well I guess I'll post that info in the appropriate thread. This is confirmed for HOH Chicago!

Originally Posted by 05sti

nice pu, how many pairs did they have of the think pink compared to the CTK and SVSM?
I am not too sure but I think the "Think Pinks" are the most Limited they might be the same amount of pairs for each, but than again youhave ppl in Asia who had them befor us

Nice stuff everybody...Happy Bday to the dude Fresh...

Glad those who copped had a chance to...smh at them not releasing on Tuesday when I originally went up there, and now having workin today and tomorrow andmissing the drops...

That drive is too long and the bridge costs too much for a maybe (considering they wont hold pairs till you get there)...

Back
Top Bottom