nike zoom talaria retro vol.....da neonzzzz

^ yeah, I check every other day or so to see if they've reduced them yet. Once they do, the blues will be copped when they have a 20% off coupon. I can't see them going anywhere fast, even at a reduced price.

I check a couple of times each week, but if you see a price drop, shoot me a line. I'll do the same.

I want to snag a second pair of volts but gotta be under retail.

^ yeah, I check every other day or so to see if they've reduced them yet. Once they do, the blues will be copped when they have a 20% off coupon. I can't see them going anywhere fast, even at a reduced price.
I check a couple of times each week, but if you see a price drop, shoot me a line. I'll do the same.

I want to snag a second pair of volts but gotta be under retail.
I think we missed the boat on the blue joints--they appear to be pretty much sold out all of a sudden.  Blacks have a pretty good size run, but I know you wear giant size, so you may be out of luck with those, too.  

Scratching my head about how these disappeared so quick. 

@superblytrife I'm calling bs on that b/c they were there in all sizes as recently as Mon/Tues. The jig is definitely up.

@superblytrife I'm calling bs on that b/c they were there in all sizes as recently as Mon/Tues. The jig is definitely up.

:lol: I know man...I'm like you in that I check it a few times/week.

My first thought was they discounted them and heads scooped them up with the 25% off code last week. But then I saw the price was still $175.

Nike with that fake sellout stuff again. :smh:

all those re-sellers returning since they couldn't move product, its a beautiful thing

OG Volt colorway is on sale at Tres-Bien for $99. Use code EXTRA20.

http://tres-bien.com/nike-sportswear/air-zoom-talaria-white

I just scooped my 10.5
smokin.gif
Thanks for posting! Just grabbed the last 9.5 for $99 which I think are the perfect price point for them!

Anyone have information on the "medal stand" colorway coming out. Looks like Kith's Nike store and Blends will have them. Wonder if NDC will stock tomorrow or Friday. RF's pic
View media item 2121844

Last edited:
Good god, man. Nike needs to slow down with these $160-175 drops. The past 30 days have not been cheap between these, Spiridons and the AM1 Flyknits.

Looks like they will be available at undefeated tomorrow as well. Too bad I'm poor.

Sweet Jesus those are lovely.

My wallet simply can't keep up with all these great retro drops recently. And the rainbow Footscapes are set to retro this week??? Pockets are HURTING. :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom