@nikestore tweeter bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, those of you that use bots, would you say that you have had betterluck than taking the "old fashioned" route?

Last edited:
So, those of you that use bots, would you say that you have had betterluck than taking the "old fashioned" route?

Of course. Bots make anything easier, no matter what they're used for. However, the add to cart bot that was passed around won't be of THAT MUCH use. The one that works best is the one that completes the whole process instead of just adding it to the cart.

Last edited:
Of course. Bots make anything easier, no matter what they're used for. However, the add to cart bot that was passed around won't be of THAT MUCH use. The one that works best is the one that completes the whole process instead of just adding it to the cart.

I'm saying people tht desperate to cop using bots programs just throwing there info out there to who ever wrote the program , would b a shame if they get there identity stolen and used for the wrong purpose :wink:

this is what i have...single click...boom!
-sf77

I bought a nike twitter link grabber , worked for a few days but now I go to click on it and all it's say is ( remote server error 401 unauthorized ) . Anyone have any clue what it is?
U got ripped off b

smh-o.gif

I'm saying people tht desperate to cop using bots programs just throwing there info out there to who ever wrote the program , would b a shame if they get there identity stolen and used for the wrong purpose :wink:

I mean it's tough for some people with these releases, so I can somewhat understand. Luckily I got every pair I wanted so far, so i don't see a need for a bot.

I bought a nike twitter link grabber , worked for a few days but now I go to click on it and all it's say is ( remote server error 401 unauthorized ) . Anyone have any clue what it is?

They unauthorized the twitter account or something? Lol

I called nike today a couple of times just to see what different reps would say about the bots and they all said nike has a way of detecting its a bot and will cancel your order and one said you wouldn't be able to order from ndc anymore but i believe they were just bluffing

i dont think any bot was robust enough to auto complete a purchase for the corks.

the site hung several times. if your bot was not smart enough to refresh - your cart would have timed out.

I called nike today a couple of times just to see what different reps would say about the bots and they all said nike has a way of detecting its a bot and will cancel your order and one said you wouldn't be able to order from ndc anymore but i believe they were just bluffing

Interesting. Not sure if I believe it yet, but interesting.

Lol, aka F Off and hang up

I like ndc's checkout system since they did the overhaul. I never had success with fnl's, eastbay and company's system for pairs that usually sell out right away. At least with ndc, even without a bot, I was able to buy some and miss some, without having to waste so much time waiting around after drop if I could still purchase.

I hope they don't change and be like one of those other sites.

:rofl:

So what's the consensus on the fastest twitter client and the fastest add to cart bot?

How much of a roll does internet speed play?

Bailey

So what's the consensus on the fastest twitter client and the fastest add to cart bot?

How much of a roll does internet speed play?

Bailey

heard safari is very good as tweets load very fast as compared to other browsers, i still stick with firefox :lol:

heard safari is very good as tweets load very fast as compared to other browsers, i still stick with firefox
laugh.gif
I'm stuck using chrome with the cart bot. Someone here mentioned the App Store Twitter as the fastest, can anyone confirm this?

Last edited:
you sure you didn't call the science fair about the robot competition?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom