@nikestore tweeter bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
It automatically opens the twitter link that nike tweets. Most people just have an auto add to cart script, but they still have to manually refresh twitter and click on the link. A ripper bot eliminates the need to manually refresh and click.

So the free one is good to go I'm at a point it's the only way for me to cop at retail the odds of getting anything online are all ready slim to none without it.

Anyone make one for the phone yet? Is that possible?

I'm way to paranoid for this bot stuff. Too many slick crooks out there for me to instal programs being hawked online. If this is the way it's going to be, hello resellers.

Last edited:
Stickie's trying to make an easy 10k doh. I hope nobody bought into it. If they did
mean.gif
mean.gif
He accomplished his goal. Offered to sell it for $100. Reduced it to $30 Wednesday. Program worked until Friday. It was disabled by a remote server.

I think people overseas are more keen to write their own twitter link snipers and auto add to cart macros.

I'm overseas and use them to our purchase items (shipped to a US address).

That's Cuz He and sole reserve were selling copys of another developers **** . I spoke with the actual developer and he said that he shut down program cuz people were pirating his **** > . I was scammed by them . I got the same error .   
Remote Server Error 401 unauthorized . Fuk those dudes !

I don't know what you are talking about. I never sold anyone any program or do I ever intend on that. I don't know who you are and never sold you anything. Thats complete bogus.

Last edited:
So what's the verdict on the auto add twitter bot? It seems like people that used it for the TLO Kobes struck out (myself included), but people that used it for the other Kobes got through. Maybe the auto add twitter bot doesn't work on TLO releases?

Last edited:
I don't know what you are talking about. I never sold anyone any program or do I ever intend on that. I don't know who you are and never sold you anything. Thats complete bogus.
I think he's talking about "solequick", solequick was the fraud one.  Chrono's sole reserve is for nikestores rsvp and he's been helping out the NT community for free rsvping, thumbs up for that!

Ive had a bot since the very first one. It definitely wont guarantee you a pair, but it will help. Like others have said, internet connection is everything now that alot of people are using them. 

So what's the verdict on the auto add twitter bot? It seems like people that used it for the TLO Kobes struck out (myself included), but people that used it for the other Kobes got through. Maybe the auto add twitter bot doesn't work on TLO releases?

Or maybe Nike caught on [emoji]128540[/emoji]

Last edited:
Copped my black kobe exts with ease, so dont know what yall are talking about. Nike aint do ish.

Lol boys getting got left and right. That's what happens when you buy into hype. None of these dudes are programmers just third parties. Your fault for sending "donations"

Lol boys getting got left and right. That's what happens when you buy into hype. None of these dudes are programmers just third parties. Your fault for sending "donations"
Exactly im only trusting one dude with my money and thats Memph

This is so true. I got my All Star Barkleys on my home connection and the Phoenix Suns Foams on a Starbucks connection from Nikestore without even using the program. The programs help, but it still depends on your connection.
I've gotten the 88 3s, 2 pairs of Area 72 Barkleys, The Joker 3s (admittedly not that hyped, but sold out quickly), and the Phoenix Suns Foams ALL without using a bot. My internet connection runs at about 25mbps on average. Not sure if that's super fast or what, but I'm just assuming it's average. Bottom line, I've been able to get most shoes (minus the Corks - which was basically my fault. If I had kept refreshing after that initial "Sold out" message, I woulda prolly scorred) without the bot. Yes, I'll probably try to get the bot and probably try to use it. But honestly, I prefer them to wipe the bot out, so everyone starts at zero again. With that being said, I think it's gonna really help the people who were already fast with checking out. Just my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom