@nikestore tweeter bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pathetic is an understatement.
A bunch of fiends looking for someone to serve them, asking each other who has the best dope.
There are already too many bot users that "helping" out will only hinder their chances. They just don't get it.

Mods need to lock this thread. This is getting pathetic 
Pathetic is an understatement.
A bunch of fiends looking for someone to serve them, asking each other who has the best dope.
There are already too many bot users that "helping" out will only hinder their chances. They just don't get it.
And now I see why there is only one thread lol.

I found a great looking bot, but it's $250 dollars. Someone wanna spot me the money? I'll pay you back when I resell the DB3s

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
if anyone in here legit/trust worthy has a bot that will help me get the DB III's then contact me

i need to get those, this would be the only time id ever use a bot. I NEED THEM BADDDD :smh: :x

Same here hit me with the PM

You and everyone else NEEDS them.

You guys won't even get the DB3's with a script bot.

So many people have bots now and are using them that they playing field is even. Nobody has the "edge" anymore.

6 months ago, it wasn't even fair lol. Now it's getting just as hard to cop with a bot.

People sharing bots, ruined bots. It was only a matter of time. Same as the backdoor links.

I've honestly just accepted the fact that paying over retail is a fact of life for limited shoes.

i am looking for a bot that would of worked on t[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]he DB3  i have a link sniper for twitter and a auto cart and it never works for any some what limited kicks  any help PM me [/font]

if anyone in here legit/trust worthy has a bot that will help me get the DB III's then contact me

i need to get those, this would be the only time id ever use a bot. I NEED THEM BADDDD :smh: :x

Same here hit me with the PM

You and everyone else NEEDS them.

You guys won't even get the DB3's with a script bot.

So many people have bots now and are using them that they playing field is even. Nobody has the "edge" anymore.

6 months ago, it wasn't even fair lol. Now it's getting just as hard to cop with a bot.

People sharing bots, ruined bots. It was only a matter of time. Same as the backdoor links.

I've honestly just accepted the fact that paying over retail is a fact of life for limited shoes.

That's bs dude.

Got grapes which had ton more hype/ more people buyingwith auto cart.... lol

All you need to do is have a realllllly fast internet and you should be good.

But than again I rather have a RSVP Bot so I could pick them up day of.

Last edited:
haha im at 5 mbs and do fine on NDC, dont score every week, but ive got some real heat off NDC with no problems 

that guy who said we wont get DB3's tell that to the hazelnuts,denims,foams,playoff 8,kd supremes i got on release day....it all about internet speed and how quick your computer is and HOW the bot was written.....you have ones where you still have to input ur C.C info....when i cop my toros,89 fire reds,mints and DB3's well c how i "couldnt get any" my internets at about 175/85 and i have a brand new laptop.....it simple...."kill the batman" lol.....

you can have a gig or fiber optic connection, but if you have too many hops...YOU LOSE.  nslookup is your friend. find a tunnel that has minimal hops to the ndc servers and you're golden
sorry for my ignorance but what do u mean?

sorry for my ignorance but what do u mean?
Say NDC is a physical store in SoCal. And your car is your internet speed. If you live in NYC, then it really doesn't matter how fast your car is as it's still a long trip (number of hops) to drive to CA. Now if you lived in OC, then it's a much shorter drive. You'll obviously have a better chance while living in OC than if you lived in NYC. Make sense?

haha im at 5 mbs and do fine on NDC, dont score every week, but ive got some real heat off NDC with no problems 
well anything is possible lol, you use an auto-add to cart script or anything? I'm losing hope on bots anyway might just do it the normal way for now on, maybe i'll get lucky

Say NDC is a physical store in SoCal. And your car is your internet speed. If you live in NYC, then it really doesn't matter how fast your car is as it's still a long trip (number of hops) to drive to CA. Now if you lived in OC, then it's a much shorter drive. You'll obviously have a better chance while living in OC than if you lived in NYC. Make sense?
That's not really what it is tho?, you should be comparing the lanes of highway.  Let's say you have a fastest internet speed-->you are the only one driving to NDC on an 8 lanes highway; on the other hand, slow internet speed-->you and other 875,264 cars are jamming up in a 1 lane highway.

That's not really what it is tho?, you should be comparing the lanes of highway.  Let's say you have a fastest internet speed-->you are the only one driving to NDC on an 8 lanes highway; on the other hand, slow internet speed-->you and other 875,264 cars are jamming up in a 1 lane highway.
You're making an analogy for internet connection speed. I'm talking about hops between a user and NDC's servers. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom