@nikestore tweeter bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha.

Glad that didn't last long.

But now Kansas City's gonna get everything.

Google Fiber needs to take their talents West.

Well damn.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Uhh... This will not do anything but hurt the people that DONT have bots even more. people with bots will be on the page first.

also after looking at the script it says "Great news you've got it in your cart now complete checkout" 

that tells me that once they are in your cart you dont get the timer page any more. So this wont change a thing people with bots are still gonna be the 1st to add to cart.
[table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]nike.smartCartData.waitLine1 = "We saved you a spot in line!";[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]nike.smartCartData.waitLine2 = "You're in line for the product below, which means there's still a chance. <b>To stay in line, keep this window open (don't refresh).</b> Your wait time can vary, depending on the volume of orders being processed.";[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]nike.smartCartData.waitLine3 = "Waiting for your turn.";[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]nike.smartCartData.outOfStockLine1 = "Out of Stock";[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]nike.smartCartData.outOfStockLine2 = "Thank you for your interest. This product was only available in limited quantities and is now out of stock.";[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]nike.smartCartData.areYouSureLine1 = "Are you sure?";[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]nike.smartCartData.areYouSureLine2 = "You'll lose your spot in line if you close this window.";[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]nike.smartCartData.successLine1 = "Great News";[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]nike.smartCartData.successLine2 = "You've got it in your cart. Complete your order right away so you don't miss out.";[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]nike.smartCartData.buttonKeepWaiting = "Keep Waiting";[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]nike.smartCartData.buttonCloseWindow = "Close Window";[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]nike.smartCartData.buttonViewCart = "View Cart";[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]nike.smartCartData.buttonContinueShopping = "Continue Shopping";[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]nike.smartCartData.buttonCheckout = "Checkout";[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]nike.smartCartData.sizeLabel = "SIZE";[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]nike.smartCartData.colorLabel = "COLOR";[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]nike.smartCartData.quantityLabel = "QTY"; [/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
Whatever measure is taken to beat bots has to happen before the product page...If the average person can see that I'm sure Nike has figured that out

Last edited:
Uhh... This will not do anything but hurt the people that DONT have bots even more. people with bots will be on the page first.

also after looking at the script it says "Great news you've got it in your cart now complete checkout" 
that tells me that once they are in your cart you dont get the timer page any more. So this wont change a thing people with bots are still gonna be the 1st to add to cart.

[table][TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[/table]
[table][TR]
[TD]nike.smartCartData.waitLine1 = "We saved you a spot in line!";[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]nike.smartCartData.waitLine2 = "You're in line for the product below, which means there's still a chance. To stay in line, keep this window open (don't refresh). Your wait time can vary, depending on the volume of orders being processed.";[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]nike.smartCartData.waitLine3 = "Waiting for your turn.";[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]nike.smartCartData.outOfStockLine1 = "Out of Stock";[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]nike.smartCartData.outOfStockLine2 = "Thank you for your interest. This product was only available in limited quantities and is now out of stock.";[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]nike.smartCartData.areYouSureLine1 = "Are you sure?";[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]nike.smartCartData.areYouSureLine2 = "You'll lose your spot in line if you close this window.";[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]nike.smartCartData.successLine1 = "Great News";[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]nike.smartCartData.successLine2 = "You've got it in your cart. Complete your order right away so you don't miss out.";[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]nike.smartCartData.buttonKeepWaiting = "Keep Waiting";[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]nike.smartCartData.buttonCloseWindow = "Close Window";[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]nike.smartCartData.buttonViewCart = "View Cart";[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]nike.smartCartData.buttonContinueShopping = "Continue Shopping";[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]nike.smartCartData.buttonCheckout = "Checkout";[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]nike.smartCartData.sizeLabel = "SIZE";[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]nike.smartCartData.colorLabel = "COLOR";[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]nike.smartCartData.quantityLabel = "QTY"; [/TD]
[/TR]
[/table]

What? This makes bots worthless as far as I can tell. Most likely everyone will have access to the page. It will likely be a c combination of finishline and eastbay/footlocker/footaction. Everyone will be able to get to the page before release where the page is accessible 24 hours before release, but you have to be chosen to buy. Once it's release time the page will refresh, people will be randomly chosen and given slots to checkout.

Last edited:
um it better not be, that will ruin everything.

which is why i dont go to eastbay or fnl.com on RD

this is getting unsettling 

risk BUYING a bot for 50-100$ that might work, might steal your identity, might have access to all your financial info, might not work if nike changes their system

or

risk not using a bot and miss out on every pair of shoes you want to buy online

is anybody else feeling like this?  of did you just say forget it and buy a bot?

this sucks

Last edited:
In order to stop bots on NDC, they need to get rid of this TLO nonsense and turn it into a timer page like eastbay. The second you click add to cart, a captcha should pop up and be completed. Fastest people to do the captcha get their shoes.

As far as RSVPs, they should tweet the hashtag inside of an image.

Last edited:
I've seen the " bots" y'all pass around......garbage script codes....I've seen maybe one or two actual programs.....and those programs are being resold from that same programmer for 250. He's ******g over y'all hard too. The whole point in hiring a person is so that he makes your script unique for you. Not for everyone else. The dude on here that came up with the original idea would have been paid if he decided to have a key implemented and copyrighted his code and purchased it from a ethical source. Or been smart and could have just kept his mouth shut

I've seen the " bots" y'all pass around......garbage script codes....I've seen maybe one or two actual programs.....and those programs are being resold from that same programmer for 250. He's ******g over y'all hard too. The whole point in hiring a person is so that he makes your script unique for you. Not for everyone else. The dude on here that came up with the original idea would have been paid if he decided to have a key implemented and copyrighted his code and purchased it from a ethical source. Or been smart and could have just kept his mouth shut

I'm more than happy to hear that people are paying for ****** code.

I'll never share or sell my RSVP or LinkSniper/Nikestore cart code.

Man i feel bad for all the people who are trying to build up their collection or trying to finish collecting. This is getting ridiculous. All I need are 6 more pairs of J's and I'm finished, until they come up with new colorways that may interest me.

i really cant see Nike spending all that extra money to change their ENTIRE system just to make it difficult for people to use bots or scripts.

i doubt theyll change anything any time soon. and if they do, it will be at the checkout part.

Dont eeem get mad if I miss out nowadays.

Money in my pocket and chance to scoop up better performing shoes like flyknits and frees.

In order to stop bots on NDC, they need to get rid of this TLO nonsense and turn it into a timer page like eastbay. The second you click add to cart, a captcha should pop up and be completed. Fastest people to do the captcha get their shoes.

As far as RSVPs, they should tweet the hashtag inside of an image.
Repped. I don't get why NDC won't just do this. RSVP needs to also be taken OUT of the hands of a human to select the winners as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom